Post Your Cool Custom Skins

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Screenshot or Screenshot + Download it doesn't matter to me.

This topic is different from the "Post Your Cool Minifgs" topic in that it does not revolve around default customization parts, but rather things modded in.

I made this Canadian shirt for myself, it has the same leaf on both the back and front side:

large.LEGO_Worlds_CanadianShirt.png.ee02

• Like 1

Does anyone find it funny that even though the developers suggested NOT to mod/alter game files for LEGO Worlds yet people still do?

Does anyone find it funny that even though the developers suggested NOT to mod/alter game files for LEGO Worlds yet people still do?

​I think they knew it was inevitable, and they seem to be enjoying ​it regardless :)

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

the developers suggested NOT to mod/alter game files for LEGO Worlds yet

They did? I guess I must of missed that somewhere. Oops.

@WK; Haha. Cool.

Onegreatrace

the developers suggested NOT to mod/alter game files for LEGO Worlds yet

They did? I guess I must of missed that somewhere. Oops.

@WK; Haha. Cool.

​We can just pretend that they didn't. After all, if you can imagine it you can do it :P

It took me a little while to work out how to modify the textures correctly, but I've managed to make my own Docs. I probably spent longer making the house though, I'm not finding the building tools particularly easy.

9Ecak4I.jpg

t3tS60J.jpg

EDIT: Anyone else having issues where, when you exit a world, your character's parts are changed? My hat frequently changes and I find a cape equipped too.

EDIT 2: I feel like I should draw some man-hair on his exposed chest.

It took me a little while to work out how to modify the textures correctly, but I've managed to make my own Docs. I probably spent longer making the house though, I'm not finding the building tools particularly easy.

9Ecak4I.jpg

t3tS60J.jpg

EDIT: Anyone else having issues where, when you exit a world, your character's parts are changed? My hat frequently changes and I find a cape equipped too.

EDIT 2: I feel like I should draw some man-hair on his exposed chest.

​Cool! And yeah, I experience the changing character parts thing. Not sure what causes it.

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

pic

omg i was working on one too

download plz i need

LEG_MUMMY_M_RIGHT_NXG.TEX

LEG_MUMMY_M_LEFT_NXG.TEX

HEAD_FARMER_NXG.TEX

FACETEX_FARMER_NXG.TEX

BODY_MUMMY_M_FRONT_NXG.TEX

BODY_MUMMY_M_BACK_NXG.TEX

ARM_MUMMY_M_RIGHT_NXG.TEX

ARM_MUMMY_M_LEFT_NXG.TEX

the head is a bit low res and the animations on the face are bit weird

Edited by OJ
Added a message

Has no one done a vector version of his textures yet? If not I may have a crack at it some time.

​I just took the images off of google

t3tS60J.jpg

2015-06-07_00002.jpg

​Someone needs to do Pepper Roni next. :P

Or even better...

THE INFOMANIAC. :infomaniac:

Fluffy Cupcake

​Someone needs to do Pepper Roni next.

:P

​Mention and you shall receive it may be done.

I put lazy effort into it, which is why I'm not providing a download.

large.2015-06-08_00001.jpg.794f9507d5aed

• Like 3

​Someone needs to do Pepper Roni next.

:P

​Mention and you shall receive it may be done.

I put lazy effort into it, which is why I'm not providing a download.

large.2015-06-08_00001.jpg.794f9507d5aed

​And now, you're Pepper! Welcome to Lego Island Worlds! :infomaniac:

Fluffy Cupcake

@SuperGeniousCreator; On behalf of the rest of RRU, I'd like to request you use the quoting feature properly. This means that when quoting someone posted a video or image that you -snip- it, and if the reply is directly to the post above, to not bother quoting at all unless necessary.

Thank you.

~Xiron

Dazzgracefulmoon

I wish they included the classic Bob head in vanilla LEGO Worlds. I'd do it but I'm still fiddling around with Paint.NET, learning it still. and I have no idea where I could get a proper texture of that head.

Fluffy Cupcake

That is... well, I would normally say pretty cool, but I have no idea what helmet that is and it looks strange to me. :P

That is... well, I would normally say pretty cool, but I have no idea what helmet that is and it looks strange to me. :P

​If you saw what I recently purchased on Steam, you'd understand :P

Dazzgracefulmoon

​If you saw what I recently purchased on Steam, you'd understand :P

​Let me guess, Chroma squad? :P

Sort of a double post, so sorry if you already caught this, but realized this was the more appropriate thread for this. As before, put together a little Zotaxian dude, but the face is a little rough. 2015-06-13_00002.thumb.jpg.26954a2e5a65d

• Like 4

• lol username featured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.