Hello RRU

HakPak

Hello Guys/Gals of RRU

I was considering joining this forum for a while, but my introversion was kinda stopping me there...

I've been lurking over the shoulder of my brother, RR Rocks, every now and then, but I'll try to post a bit more than he does :P

My main motivations for finally joining are probably the LEGO Worlds ... Thing, and the LEGO Racers 2 modding scene

I hope to get along with everybody :)

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!

I was considering joining this forum for a while, but my introversion was kinda stopping me there...

​You definitely aren't alone there. Looking back, it really took me a couple of years to really get into the swing of things around here.

Here's hoping the LEGO Worlds thing turns out to be a good thing and not just an okay thing.

Hullo and welcome to RRU.

I would make a "Sarcastic Wonka" Meme here based on joining RRU, but I am too lazy to do so.

Welcome to the forum!

​You definitely aren't alone there. Looking back, it really took me a couple of years to really get into the swing of things around here.

​Thanks for the welcome :D

might take me longer than a few years to get the hang of it, haven't really been on forums yet  ^_^'

Here's hoping the LEGO Worlds thing turns out to be a good thing and not just an okay thing.

​I just hope it's even real >.<

It might really become the game LEGO Universe should have been ...

Hullo and welcome to RRU.

​Thank you too for the welcome ;D

The Ace Railgun

Welcome to RRU, Please enjoy your stay and don't the slimy slug bite you on the way out :P

Edited by The Ace Railgun

Hej HakPak, and welcome to the weird and even more weird WONDERFUL world of RRU

Um, I can't think of much anything else to say. Help?

Well you have to say SOMETHING else to 'im, you can't just say that.

Will saying welcome again help?

suppose so, try it.

Okay I'll do that. Welcome!

Is that all?

What now? You told me to say welcome again, so I did.

Yeah, but I didn't mean like that.

What did you mean like then? 

I dunno, try showing a little more, y'know, pizzazz.

Is that even a word? Why am I even talking to you? You're a voice in my HEAD!

Just shut up and listen, okay? Try using a different font. And maybe some colourful text. That always works.

Okay, I'll have a go:

:light3::light3::light3::light3:WELCOME TO RRU!:light3::light3::light3::light3:

How was that?

Oh boy, you've got a lot to learn kiddo...

Welcome!

​Thanks :D

:light3::light3::light3::light3:WELCOME TO RRU!:light3::light3::light3::light3:

​o.O Th-Thanks? ...

Welcome to RRU, Please enjoy your stay and don't the slimy slug bite you on the way out :P

​Thanks a lot :)

MaelstromIslander

Hello! Hola! Willkommen! Bienvenue! Konichiwa... Aloha! How ya doin'? Yo! And in any language, welcome to RRU! Don't slip on the Wet Floor sign on your way in.

My main motivations for finally joining are probably the LEGO Worlds ... Thing,

​*raises eyebrows*

Even if... our opinions are... hardly parallel... welcome to Rock Raiders United.

l405G.jpg

On a less serious note (can you have less than 0% seriousness? Is negative seriousness just looping back to 100 and down again like overflows in some aspects of computing? (probably most), welcome to RRU. Also, don't ever decide to barge into my office in the RRU tower: my cupboard might be open and nasty things may happen.

As I said before, welcome to RRU!

oh dear I hope this isn't another dellepack account [/TheWorstJokeI'veMadeInYonksAndWithTheSmallestTargetAudienceInAeons] l405G.jpg

Hello! Hola! Willkommen! Bienvenue! Konichiwa... Aloha! How ya doin'? Yo! And in any language, welcome to RRU! Don't slip on the Wet Floor sign on your way in.

​Thanks for the welcome :3

My main motivations for finally joining are probably the LEGO Worlds ... Thing,

​*raises eyebrows*

Even if... our opinions are... hardly parallel... welcome to Rock Raiders United.

l405G.jpg

On a less serious note (can you have less than 0% seriousness? Is negative seriousness just looping back to 100 and down again like overflows in some aspects of computing? (probably most), welcome to RRU. Also, don't ever decide to barge into my office in the RRU tower: my cupboard might be open and nasty things may happen.

As I said before, welcome to RRU!

​Thank you for the welcome ;D

And I do understand your points against the game, I'd like to remain skeptical, ... but yeah      -The hype is too real (I will most likely be disappointed)

Yet another set of brothers on RRU. Interesting. Anyway, welcome! I am le717 the bowtie-wearing programmer, and that's about all you need to know,  as you will discover the rest as you interact with the members of RRU. :)

welcome, to where strange things happen :3

welcome, to where strange things happen :3

Yet another set of brothers on RRU. Interesting. Anyway, welcome! I am le717 the bowtie-wearing programmer, and that's about all you need to know,  as you will discover the rest as you interact with the members of RRU. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys  ;D

Fluffy Cupcake

and the LEGO Racers 2 modding scene

​This makes this minifigure happy.

Anyhow, welcome to RRU! Have a complimentary welcome waffle from me: :wffl:

and the LEGO Racers 2 modding scene

​This makes this minifigure happy.

Anyhow, welcome to RRU! Have a complimentary welcome waffle from me: :wffl:

​Thank you :DBut I'm more a pancake guy, myself waffles are great :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.