Howdy

Ostoya

I'm not exactly new here as I've been browsing here for quite a few years already here occasionally just to see all the interesting stuff that's been found here. I played most of those old Lego games as a kid and I say I'm amazed that they have such a cult following, and I have a morbid fascination with dissecting games anyway. So finding this forum a few years back was ecstatic for me.

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

Well, welcome to RockRaidersUnited, I hope you continue to find awesome things here, and of course, enjoy the community.

Just try not to fall in the giant pit of lava on your way in.

I certainly remember that AI!

I loved Rock Raiders even though the titular units acted like complete buffoons.

MaelstromIslander

Hello! Hola! Velkommen! Bienvenue! Konichiwa... Aloha! How ya doin'? Yo! And in any language, welcome to Rock Raiders United! Try not to fall in a hole like ayliffe on your way in!

Good to see another member leap the boundary between browsing and... Being? Uh, no, let's try... Taking part. Yeah, that sounds better.

Get a little more involved the community and you'll be handed a Bronze access pass soon enough, giving you access to more useful places such as the Infocreepiac's de-luxury toilets and The-Floor-Is-Lava room.

I'll see you around, Ostoya. :thumbsup:

Good to see another member leap the boundary between browsing and... Being? Uh, no, let's try... Taking part. Yeah, that sounds better.

​You mean the boundary between existing and posting. :P

Welcome to RRU! I'm le717, your neighbor Bowtie 717 jet. :)

I have a morbid fascination with dissecting games

​Oh yes, you will fit right in here on RRU... :P

Edited by le717

Its still nice to see more people joining the community (except those who aren't worth calling "nice", like Spambots for example), welcome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.