LEGO game concepts by Lani Pixels

lol username

lol username

https://lanipixels.com/gallery/

Lots of interesting stuff in this gallery - things related to animations and other 3D things for LEGOLAND parks, animations like The LEGO Story - and, what I find most interesting, 3D concept work for TT Games:

or_tv1_060.jpg

or5_620.jpg

lfb2_310.jpg

or7_670.jpg

There's also these rather curious images...

sb_0510.jpg

sb_0610.jpg

Would anybody here happen to know what they might be for?

Quisoves Potoo

Given that the chap is wearing a Ninjago suit, I'd hazard a guess that the bottom two were made for LEGO Battles: Ninjago. I'm not entirely convinced, though. Perhaps something unrealized or unreleased?

That said, I don't think Ninjago has its own TT game yet? These might be ideas or something for them...

EDIT: Apparently the forest is called "Magic Forest" and the other one "Cave."
Awfully descriptive...

Edited by aidenpons

Quisoves Potoo

That said, I don't think Ninjago has its own TT game yet? These might be ideas or something for them...

​Aside from the aforementioned Ninjago Battles, there's also Shadow of Ronin. It doesn't look to be limited to the 2015 story, so I suppose it's another candidate.

4375cf0046029911324731481501004d-2014101

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

Oooh, nice find Jamesster! I had a rummage through the rest of the site for any other lego related info, and I found some rather interesting stuff:

Lani Pixels is at the forefront when it comes to 3D stereoscopic technology, and the company behind the first "4D" movie produced in Denmark: Spellbreaker, which premiered spring 2006 in every LEGOLAND® park around the world. Lani Pixels created everything for the movie, from screenplay all the way to the final rendered movie. Spellbreaker is still playing and has been seen by more than 3.5 million people.

So that 4D movie was the first of it's kind to be produced solely within Denmark. Also there's a possible explanation for why they work with Lego so much:

Lani Pixels Billund is a fully equipped studio, ready to take ideas to final render.
We cover the whole pipeline from concept development and story writing to the final animation with visual effects - All it take to make outstanding quality and run a high-end production.

Explains a lot. :P

I also had a look through all of the other lego-related images too, and I pretty much recognise where they all originally came from except for this one. Anyone know where it's from?

• Like 2

RacerRabbit

https://lanipixels.com/gallery/

Lots of interesting stuff in this gallery - things related to animations and other 3D things for LEGOLAND parks, animations like The LEGO Story - and, what I find most interesting, 3D concept work for TT Games:

or_tv1_060.jpg

or5_620.jpg

lfb2_310.jpg

​I believe these first three screenshots are from the various LEGO Fusion sets. The car racing screenshot for example is from the Create N Race set because of the minifig-less cars you can play as. The others though, could be something new. We'll just have to wait and see.

lol username

Was sorting through old topics, and stumbled upon this again - just noting for anyone else who sees this later; those last two images are actually screencaps from a concept/pitch animation for what would become LEGO Worlds. It's likely the LEGO Fusion images are also screencaps from videos, as LEGO Worlds also began as a Fusion game, being developed by Funcom under the name "LEGO Elements".

https://www.behance.net/gallery/50149087/LEGO-Elements

In short, the concepts came from the Future Lab at LEGO, and some were first in development at Funcom before being restarted on at TT.

Oh, it's also worth noting that the LEGO Worlds pitch video screencaps were uploaded to the Lani Pixels website in October 2014, going by the URLs. Loooong before the general public knew about the game. That's not the time the animation was made, though; the videos of Funcom's "LEGO Elements" we have are from 2013.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.