LEGO Elves Episode 1-FINALLY!

Starrocks923

Starrocks923

After waiting for so long, the long-anticipated first episode of LEGO Elves has finally been uploaded onto LEGO's Youtube channel, where LEGO regularly uploads the best LEGO videos at the best time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otnwyl3Cw-4

The show thrives with a gorgeous framerate of  approximately 0.7 frames per second, an impressive cast of supporting characters and classic one-liners that would make both Roger Ebert and young Green-Ninjas-In-Training guffaw. ("Okay, this will sound crazy, but I don't think we're moving.") The names are wonderful puns that your kid will love. (Get it? Air? Aira? It's magical I tell you!) The story is about a girl who is lost and wants to go home, but needs 4 magical keys to unlock the portal to Atlantis and get home again. There's also a surprise twist at the end absolutely no one will see coming!

And to cap it all off, the animation does not look like LEGO at all. This is a wonderful touch that harkens back to the classic days of the fan-favorite Galidor, which is rumored to be the main theme of the next big LEGO MMO. 

So what are you waiting for? Go watch the best TV show that LEGO has to offer! :af:

• Like 3

MaelstromIslander

And to cap it all off, the animation does not look like LEGO at all. This is a wonderful touch that harkens back to the classic days of the fan-favorite Galidor, which is rumored to be the main theme of the next big LEGO MMO.

is this a late april fools joke or something.

Air? Aira?

Thats probably the crappiest pun i've ever heard in my life. What the heck is an aira?

The story is about a girl who is lost and wants to go home, but needs 4 magical keys to unlock the portal to get home again.

Basically she got sick of her parents and wanted to run away to hawaii but got caught in slender forest and theres these things called elves but have nothing to do with elves in any way shape or form that she needs help from to get away from slenderman before he eats your face, NOM NOM NOM.

Also, if there are keys, then wheres the lock?

There's also a surprise twist at the end absolutely no one will see coming!

THE MAIN CHARACTER DIES I KNEW IT!

• Like 1

The first key is with the Elves

The second key is in the trees

The Third key is in the mountains

The Fourth key is in SPACE

And where is the lock?

Why, it's at the Earth's core, where our favourite protagonists will die a horrible burning fate!

Oh, spoiler alert.

• Like 1

Oh hey, this finally appeared online. I'm sure the animation can't be that ba-

ywQ2A7.gif

Oh.

Okay then.

As for the rest of it, I actually thought it was pretty decent plot-wise, and the voicing was top notch, especially when you consider that one person voiced Aira, Skyra, Emily AND Emily's mum ('Twas Ashleigh Ball, who also voices Rainbow Dash and Applejack in MLP). Surprisingly I actually found the jokes rather funny as well, which I didn't expect from the trailers (heck, there was even a twitter reference. A TWITTER REFERENCE).

So yeah, I liked it. You surprised? :P

• Like 3

especially when you consider that one person voiced Aira, Skyra, Emily AND Emily's mum

To expand on this further, the episode contained 8 characters, all voiced by three people. That's worse proportions than Chima. :P

Just finished watching it. I knew where that story was going early on, but it was actually pretty good overall, even though some of the dialog and remarks (both verbal and facial) felt forced or unexplained.

EDIT

Wrong. This is not Galidor. This is clearly the style from the one and only LEGO Friends 1999 game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VbJwBBfIis

Told ya. :P

• Like 3

especially when you consider that one person voiced Aira, Skyra, Emily AND Emily's mum

To expand on this further, the episode contained 8 characters, all voiced by three people. 

Hey, Compared to the BIONICLE webisodes that's a full Hollywood cast. :P

After watching the episode am I the only one feeling sorry that Johnny Baker had no impact on the plot? All he really did was yell about buttercream... :P

• Like 3

After watching the episode am I the only one feeling sorry that Johnny Baker had no impact on the plot? All he really did was yell about buttercream... :P

Don't worry. Come next episode, he'll be yelling about cream cheese.

• Like 2

someswedish

R2qVrVl.jpg

That's going to be my new war cry!

• Like 5

Fluffy Cupcake

After waiting for so long, the long-anticipated first episode

I've never even heard of it.

How is that show even LEGO? I don't think it is!

*skips through video* Did I just hear a voice actress for one of the main characters on MLP:FiM? *checks credits* Woah, yup. She actually did half the roles here.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.