LEGO Island 2 Language-packs

kaitodaimon

kaitodaimon

I wonder if anyone have LEGO Island 2 in any other language than English, such as French? If so, could someone upload the language pack for those files? Both the text files, which can be found in the "message" folder, and the voice clips, which can be found in the "sound" and then "speech" folder.

• 4 years later...

I have the Dutch version of Lego Island 2 but I don't have a messages folder. Only a file called messages. I did find the speech folder. How do I get the messages out of the file? 

The messages file actually seems to contain the text for English, Danish, French, and German...

As far as I can remember, there's no language select in LI2 (my version definitely only has English speech files), so why they have them all is anyone's guess.

I guess the main thing someone would need to figure out is how to tell the game to read the other languages.
There is also the probably easier method of "replace the existing files with ones from the different language but keep the folder names as they are".

If you did actually want to extract the bod/bob files: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/3887-li2-bodbob-tools/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.