Ayliffe messes about with a Hunger Games Simulator (OR "The Jamesster Games")

Ayliffe

You know what time it is? DO YOU?

It's...

pbT6l.png

Drill Master and Quistaros Pugnat decided to run into the cloud together

Such a beautiful story. I could cry. :cry:

But seriously, I have no idea what this game is, but since I apparently died, it doesn't matter anymore. :)

Also, whats dysentery mean? I don't think i've ever heard that word in my life (If its involved with the hunger games, then that might be why. I haven't watched the hunger games (and i honestly don't like the movies anyway))

Dysentery is an inflamation of the intestines, accompanied by bloody diarrhea, and other things, and without proper medical treatment can result in permanent death.

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

Also, whats dysentery mean? I don't think i've ever heard that word in my life (If its involved with the hunger games, then that might be why. I haven't watched the hunger games (and i honestly don't like the movies anyway))

Dysentery is an inflamation of the intestines, accompanied by bloody diarrhea, and other things, and without proper medical treatment can result in permanent death.

So i had uncontrollable bloody diarrhea while my organs lit on fire just because someone stole a bag from me? Thats very very strange.

Shadowblaze

permanent death

Thanks for having specified. I always had the doubt wether I could resurrect in case I got that illness.

So i had uncontrollable bloody diarrhea while my organs lit on fire just because someone stole a bag from me? Thats very very strange.

Inflamation =/= immolation :P

Well, looks like the Random Number Gods were ever in my favor for once and I was not selected as tribute this year.  Excellent.  That means I'm guaranteed to survive... at least, for another year...

Unless the Random Number Gods happen to change their mind (like they're prone to do whenever they support me) and I catch dysentery.  Then, I can get buried next to Andy, Peperony, and Chease on the trail to Oregon.

I hope I'm not the only one who immediately thought of that when I read how MaelstromIslander died...

In the meantime, let's grab some popcorn for all of us (except the ones who are dead) as we see who wins this Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate DestinyTM which has no actual bearing on our real lives except for the possibility of permanent death.

It's time for... THE SECOND NIGHT! (you know, the one after the first night?)

med_gallery_7696_500_110698.png

med_gallery_7696_500_207326.png

So Cirevam, Ben24x7 and RobExplorien are all OUT of the contest! Stay tuned for more later today...

What happened to the magic of Friendship Xiron?

:P

MaelstromIslander

Hey rob, welcome to the flaming organ bloody diarrhea club! Where we randomly combust into flames for absolutely no reason!

• Like 3

Hey, maybe the permanent death Nog enslaved us with is over! :D

Possibly, but the games aren't all over yet... :tf:

Anyway, here's THE THIRD NIGHT!

med_gallery_7696_500_98464.png

med_gallery_7696_500_42749.png

Nobody died in this round...

Just wait till tomorrow...

:P

MaelstromIslander

ProfessorBrickkeeper screams for help.

Xiron thinks about whining.

Is it just me or are these guys really wimpy.

Also, i noticed, how can i die of dysentry, if i'm just a purple spooky scary skeleton without any organs? PHYSICS! WHERE ARE YOU!?

MaelstromIslander

I now have TWO wooden spears. That means TWO TIMES the wooden spear power.

Wow, i wish i was like you pereki. D:

Okay it's been a while, but I ain't gonna leave this topic to die without a proper conclusion.

Anyway, it's time for THE FOURTH NIGHT!

med_gallery_7696_500_63485.png

med_gallery_7696_500_89695.png

So no deaths AGAIN! Wow, this may be a while... :P

MaelstromIslander

-snip-

So fush is having emotional distress, ayliffe drank too much coffee, xiron thinks he's a monkey, and BrickKeeper/Pereki are wondering what a fire is.

WHERES THE DEATH?!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.