Cyrem

Ooh, a heightmap generator would come in handy! I don't bother with it most of the time on my maps because it's too much effort - some automation is always appreciated!

2 hours ago, Cyrem said:

@aidenpons since aidenpons' walls of text are on Tutorial blocks, I though i'd add some more features to it.

FTFY

Not quite sure what the text means :S and why you have different text for the same block number. The colouring is nice though!

The "Fill" really will be useful. As I always want a border of 4 Solid Rock or so, I can fill all Solid Rock, then select the interior and fill that all Ground.

3 hours ago, aidenpons said:

FTFY

Not quite sure what the text means :S and why you have different text for the same block number. The colouring is nice though!

The "Fill" really will be useful. As I always want a border of 4 Solid Rock or so, I can fill all Solid Rock, then select the interior and fill that all Ground.

Haha

You can add custom labels to your tutorial blocks to help you identify what they're going to be used for, optional obviously and they're only for helping you make the levels. I've since moved the labels into the hover tip bar at the bottom so they don't get in the way of other blocks.

Yep, with fill you can certainly do that.

I may release an early build with just the the tutorial & surf editor so you can modify your maps beyond ID 20 if you like.

Edit ----

The Tuto editor is practically finished for now... if there any other features you'd like in here tell me.

http://prntscr.com/kr69ry

On 9/6/2018 at 4:00 PM, Cyrem said:

Edit ----

The Tuto editor is practically finished for now... if there any other features you'd like in here tell me.

http://prntscr.com/kr69ry

Looks fine! All I've ever known is the old version's yellow tuto blocks, so I can't really think of any other features! The ones you've made are cool though!

23 minutes ago, Cyrem said:

Added Heightmap Image importer... means you can make your face a heightmap: http://prntscr.com/ksk6vu

Lovely OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.pngNow, if Xiron will grace me, I can update his very own map with a heightmap. The aspect ratio looks about right to be a full-body pictureOldTonguePNG_transparent.png.e4013114c97501de1099aa06ca5e6529.png

• 9 months later...

I hope this is the right spot for this...

Does the map creator have an export function for .wadp files?

If so, how do you use it?

Great work on the map creator btw. Its easy and a lot of fun to use.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:49 AM, Funpop said:

I hope this is the right spot for this...

Does the map creator have an export function for .wadp files?

If so, how do you use it?

Great work on the map creator btw. Its easy and a lot of fun to use.

Yep this is the right spot.

Unfortunately it does not, only the Wad Recycler automatically does that. But its a good idea worth thinking about.

Are you wanting to package a level to share?

• Cyrem changed the title to Map Creator (0.9.11)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.