Music Track lag problem!

Firedude34

HI im firedude34 today i have learned a new hack today from some of the modders on how to change music tracks!

So i added The alien song thingy from Lego racers 1 to lego racers 2 life on mars the first track!

I wrote it like this LOM_TRACK1

So then it works but it was lagging as hell!

And then when i cleared the lag its started to repeat again and again!

So i thought some of you guys can say to me and i fix it!
Regards Firedude34 :D

So it lags only when you added the new track? How did you clear the lag?

Yeah, if you don't tell us everything about what happens, we can't help you. How did you exactly implement the new track in the game? Could you list all the steps you took?

Yes I did and I wrote the music like this LOM_TRACK1.AIF in audacity and in aiff support thingy!

Then I puted it here game data/SOUNDS/MUSIC/LOM the music file in didn't exist so download xirons one!

Then I followed evert step that le717 had in his turtorial and then launched the game it worked but lagging,and you said how I clear lag,

When all the racers went off and then the lag goes but the music becomes wubbely and when I drive a little bit it starts to reapeat again,

Two times! I didn't do anything with the .1 or .2 or.3 or .4 and .5 and .wrl!

I teller you everything hope you can help me!

Regards firedude34

What you wrote is very, very unclear. Can you please rewrite that? I'm trying to help you, but if you write like that... Yeah.

This is the list what i did

1.I went and saw xiron's mod unique music everywhere mod!

2. Than the steps he told me i followed

3. Then i add the part 1 files (Execpt the moosic file) and the part 2!
4.Then it told me to goto the le717 the Custom sound effects!

5.Then i downloaded and did whatever he did!

6.I save the file as LOM_TRACK1.AIF using the mac .AIFF format!

7.Then i copied and pasted to gamedata/SOUNDS/MUSIC/LOM and there was it, but the music file in the sounds didnt exist but it was in part 1 i downloaded from xiron!

8.Then I went to start the game,Then to the menu,Life on mars, The first track then it was loading and then LAG and i waited for the racers to go and the lag was clear!

9.Then i drove a little bit and the music became repeatble, if you don't know what i mean this is what i mean: When i drove a little the music repeated one more time for example: when the music played it was like den den den and then it happened again den den den!

10.It was like it was following each other!

I hope this helped you understand1

Regards Firedude34

Okay, it sounds like you did everything right. In step 7 you basically saved the .AIF file inside the right folder with the same file name as the one you downloaded from the mod page, right? If that's what you did, then it should work completely fine. But the music repeating... it seems like some action causes the file to play again. But I don't really know. Can you record exactly what happens in game? That would clarify even more the situation. Oh, and in the previous post you said the music becomes wobbly. What do you mean by that?

Oh thanks im gonna try that!

Help it dosent work!

Ok i did whatever you said but when i started the level it wasa silence!

Please relpy

Again; do not double post. Read the forum rules. - jamesster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.