[Open source] LEGO Racers Online + LEGO Racers API

Hoithebest

• 3 years later...
curiosissimo

@HoithebestAfter all these years, you still catch views from all over the world. I'm wondering where you learned all this stuff! I downloaded the repository, I wanna try it tomorrow!

curiosissimo

@grappigegovertI downloaded the code as it was in the first commit. There are 2 windows, one for the client and one for the server. Even though I can connect a client to the server, the race does not start, probably because this functionality was not implemented, right? I know this topic is super old, but I was too curious.  

• 2 weeks later...
grappigegovert
On 3/22/2022 at 10:51 PM, curiosissimo said:

@grappigegovertI downloaded the code as it was in the first commit. There are 2 windows, one for the client and one for the server. Even though I can connect a client to the server, the race does not start, probably because this functionality was not implemented, right? I know this topic is super old, but I was too curious.  

Yep, It's been a while, but afaik starting the race from the mp client/server was never finished, so you have to start the same race manually on all clients, and then start the whole syncing multiplayer thing.
I believe I started rewriting a bunch of stuff in a fork of mine at one point, but I honestly have no idea in what sort of state that is  :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.