HighPoly Tools

PWNZOR

Fluffy Cupcake

Even though it isn't the focus of the mod, you shoulda had the high-poly raiders in that screenshot as well for all high-poly goodness at once. :P

When I was making these regularly, I tested most on a fresh install of LRR. That's why the Rock Raiders are not HP in the screenshot.

Thanks for reposting!

I think this used to be part of my hardly-maintained list of High-Poly models that I can't find anymore. I remember adding things to that without creating a separate post.

Even though it isn't the focus of the mod, you shoulda had the high-poly raiders in that screenshot as well for all high-poly goodness at once. :P

Haha, I took the screenshot, I wanted to show specifically what the mod does and nothing else. The mod doesn't give you HP raiders, so I shouldn't really include them.

Oh did you? Woops, I thought I did. I had a bunch of stuff in the spoilers in my post.

Yeah, since I'm testing Cafeteria patch versions of them, I thought I'd take new screenshots of them while I was at it. You do have one... somewhere...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.