HighPoly Tool Store

PWNZOR

High-Poly Tool Store

Replaces the original low-poly Tool Store with a high-poly version for your gaming greatness.

iS1dOpblfelEC.jpg

If you would like Rock Raiders to use the high-poly tools shown with this Tool Store, that is available in a separate mod.

Download

Cafeteria Patch (0.9.3+)

Manual Install Files

[ This is an a re-post of an older mod that never had a topic. ]

• Like 5

Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if this could be converted to a... less archaic format... for science. I unfortunately don't have the tools. If you would be a good lad and do that for me, I'd gladly give you some Internets.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yayz, a topic! :D

Now I can finally say 'great work!' on one of your HP mods. I never did back in the day on the older topics. :P

That's some pretty neat high-poly design there, thank you for uploading it!

My only beef is that there are two drills in one hole in the rail, which isn't physically possible - is this an issue with the game or the model?

I think this used to be part of my hardly-maintained list of High-Poly models that I can't find anymore. I remember adding things to that without creating a separate post.

I probably should redo all my models at some point. I haven't done these things in a long time - some of them could definitely use some more improvements.

Thanks for the reupload!

Also, if anyone can and will edit the LWS file for this to make it not look retarded, please do - I have never been able to correctly export LW5 LWS files.

Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if this could be converted to a... less archaic format... for science. I unfortunately don't have the tools. If you would be a good lad and do that for me, I'd gladly give you some Internets.

Which formats do you need? the first file is a WAD format file which is for Cafeteria's auto patcher. The second is a zip for if you want to manually install it yourself. Zip files can be opened without any software.

My only beef is that there are two drills in one hole in the rail, which isn't physically possible - is this an issue with the game or the model?

I think thats because the drill's were originally flat, although it probably could be updated just for one.

Thanks for the reupload!

No problem, I have more to put up. I'm also fixing up and updating your Upgradable Graphics topic list of mods so I can pin it.

Which formats do you need? the first file is a WAD format file which is for Cafeteria's auto patcher. The second is a zip for if you want to manually install it yourself. Zip files can be opened without any software.

@Cyrem, I meant the model itself. If anyone could convert it to a newer format, that would be fantastic.

It's for RU

I probably have the recent LWO file on my computer somewhere (LW11, not the LW5 exported version), is that something you'd want? Other than that I don't have anything else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.