How to apply a patch?

LokeYourLord

Hey everyone, im new here buts thats exactly why i am new here :D So i just love Legoland, thats why i was looking for stuff for it like crazy, and i found out that you can decompile it with this ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>) guide, and also apply a patch from this (http://tcrf.net/LEGOLAND) site, however there is no instruction on how to apply the patch, it only says "apply the patch to Legoland.res", but i dont have any idea how. Also it would be nice if anyone could explain me from the "extracting the resource files" thread how to recompile or use the modded files in game. Thanks in advance :)

Note: I did set a line over the patch, cause i think i resolved it by trying something called "Lunar IPS", wich can patch IPS files. Lets cross fingers and hope it works :D

To unpack the archives you need QuickBMS, I've fixed the download link in the topic for you. You basically select the script then the archive the script is executed on. Currently there is no re-pack tools, I could make them but I haven't got around to it.

• Like 1

To unpack the archives you need QuickBMS, I've fixed the download link in the topic for you. You basically select the script then the archive the script is executed on. Currently there is no re-pack tools, I could make them but I haven't got around to it.

Ok thanks man but i know how to unpack, just not repack, but that explains it of course if you didnt create the repack tool. So anyways, would it be possible for you to create a repack tool? Or even maybe a whole bunch of things to we can for example rescale the game, unpack and repack the resource files, edit the textures, edit the sounds, edit the scripts and all that kind of stuff? By all means i dont wanna force you, its already awesome that you did put time in such an old game, it really impressed me that im not the only one still liking this game and that even some think to recode or remake it. If you could make that repack tool that would be awesome, or maybe as i said like a mod program pack with lots of tools for editing the game. Thanks anyways for your help if not :)

Edit: Cause actually when i find where the UI overlay (Legoland Menu and that stuff) is stored, i could be able to rescale the game to higher resolutions, i only need to find where the UI is saved and then rescale it by either (depends) upsampling the quality then downsampling to smaller height and width to make it fit, or just downscale if its already large (wich it seems to be from ingame).

Edit 2: If you also could find a possibility to use the .lls files, cause in the Graphics2 as i decompiled it i saw some BMP pictures (wich i upscaled and remade so they look nicer), if that would be possible with .lls files i could remake the whole game basicly (oh yes i would take that time trust me, im a fanatic :) )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.