Drawings + Requests

Ben24x7

UPDATE - 20/03/2019 - I'M NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS

I'm sorry, but I'm busy with my current course-work, and - as a result - I'm afraid I can't take any requests at this time.

Honestly, it's been like this for quite a while, but I completely forgot this topic existed so I never got around to updating this topic earlier to state that requests are (currently) closed.

Currently, I don't have any plans to re-open this thread for requests/commissions, but then again I said I would work on some projects a long while ago and never got around to any of them, so for all I know I might open up for requests again in future, but I can't promise it.

Sincere apologies - Ben24x7

P.S. I also completely forgot this was supposed to be a place for me to post my new/recent drawings... so... uhh... here you go:

Spoiler

WARNING - THE FOLLOWING DRAWING IS FURRY-RELATED

I mean, it's perfectly Safe For Work, but I know there's some people who don't like this kind of content regardless of whether it's safe to view or not. You have been warned:

Spoiler

P986LZZ.png 

ORIGINAL (UN-EDITED) TOPIC OP:

Author's Notes; This idea wasn't mine, it was pitched by a fellow member whoose name I'll keep Obscure (you know who you are)

This topic is where I will post drawings/sketches and maybe sometimes hint at what I am working on. If you wish to you can suggest something for me to draw.* I will attempt to post as often as possible, but be aware sometimes I won't have time.

Since this is in "Member Projects" (which probably wasn't the best place to put it) I have to at least post something relevant to the topic to show progress, so I just... ...well... ...got an image here;

Spoiler

CoNVjmU.jpg

It may not look like much, but its a frame in a comic I am currently working on. ;)

I look forward to any suggestions that you come up with.

*Some things I cannot draw, so if your request doesn't appear then what you suggested is something I can't draw.

Hmm OK could you draw my avatar I guess? It has a lot of straight lines, kinda like your avatar so I'm interested to see your rendition of it. Thanks :P

Fluffy Cupcake

I can see this becoming a 'draw me' topic where everyone tries to leech free artwork of themselves off you. :P

(I would of posted this regardless if there was posts prioir to mine on not, jsyk Yajmo and Addict. ;))

How about drawing a picture relating to >driving up the side of a certain bridge? (preferably LEGO related)

• Like 3

Wow, you're able to produce these so fast! I've already got an awesome sig from you so I'm happy, but keep up the awesome work.

EDIT: I have since updated my signature, but the signature Ben drew for me was:

Um8r6qi.png

Fluffy Cupcake

Xiron's Request;

-snip-

Eheh, awesome! Thanks. :)

My only comment is that for logical (if racing), both drivers should of been heading in the same direction.

Sorry for how long it took for me to get these up (everyone has to go to bed at some point) but here they are;

Ace's Request;

DYDmxl5.jpg

Coffin's Request;

2Vv2lv7.jpg

Mael's Request;

ng7oDVj.jpg

And a "reply" to Fush's Artwork;

LEPipSa.jpg

Thank you Fushigisaur for drawing me. :)

These look great! Draw your impression of me doing math homework. (Because that's totally what I should be doing right now :P)

One does not do math homework. You flee, hide from it, deny it. But it's there, waiting, plotting. It pursues you, and eventually, inevitably, can no longer be avoided. In short you do not do math homework; math homework does you. At least it's done me in.

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

These look great! Draw your impression of me doing math homework. (Because that's totally what I should be doing right now :P)

One does not do math homework. You flee, hide from it, deny it. But it's there, waiting, plotting. It pursues you, and eventually, inevitably, can no longer be avoided. In short you do not do math homework; math homework does you. At least it's done me in. Actually, I enjoy doing math homework, I just, get distracted by shiny new posts :P

both drivers should have been heading in the same direction.

This is the LR2 AI.

It doesn't have to have a reason. l405G.jpg

Anyway... I'd quite like to make a request for Chief in barrier form. l405G.jpg Bonus points if he's yelling at all the RR's and they're still walking into lava to get crystals l405G.jpg

One does not do math homework. You flee, hide from it, deny it. But it's there, waiting, plotting. It pursues you, and eventually, inevitably, can no longer be avoided. In short you do not do math homework; math homework does you. At least it's done me in. Actually, I enjoy doing math homework, I just, get distracted by shiny new posts :P

Would you do my math homework?

Would somebody be willing to draw my math homework?

Would somebody be willing to draw me doing my math homework while telling other people they should be drawing me doing my math homework?

Anybody care to define recursiveness, using pictorials?

You say that, but deep down, I know you're running. You're brain is telling you that you like math homework to help you handle its reality. But that mask can only last so long.

You're brain wants to trick math homework into thinking it's won.  Don't let it actually win. Don't let it gloat in its victory.   Don't let the final sentence of your story be "then Ace loved math homework".

The Ace Railgun

One does not do math homework. You flee, hide from it, deny it. But it's there, waiting, plotting. It pursues you, and eventually, inevitably, can no longer be avoided. In short you do not do math homework; math homework does you. At least it's done me in.Actually, I enjoy doing math homework, I just, get distracted by shiny new posts :P

You say that, but deep down, I know you're running. You're brain is telling you that you like math homework to help you handle its reality. But that mask can only last so long.

You're brain wants to trick math homework into thinking it's won. Don't let it actually win. Don't let it gloat in its victory. Don't let the final sentence of your story be "then Ace loved math homework".

Actually no, I enjoy challenges, and math is a challenge, which is why I enjoy it, but before we get too off topic and turn this into a math thread, I've noticed that Ben's art style is more fit for abstract objects like Coffin's avi, and minifigs and Fushi's style is more fit for people. You're both getting good, but you have different styles, so it'd be difficult to judge you realistically in a competition.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.