aidenpons

Long time, no maps!

Anyway, I've finished another one... well, that's not quite true, it's been finished for a while...

... but for a change it doesn't have any annoying respawn bugs! *coughQUADRANTScoughcoughcoughPANDEMONUIMcoughhack*

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/106

(It's in a .zip because Oresome won't accept .trk.)

You should know how to install it, just extract it and stuff cliffs.trk into StuntRally/SavedTracks. I've ranted about it in my other map topics as well.

(How'd this get its name, you ask? Download it and see. l405G.jpg)

Oh, and don't run with /IGTEST, you'll regret it. l405G.jpg

EDIT: Screenies:

EDIT2: A better one:

gallery_7851_358_112301.png

This is IMPOSSIBRRUUUUU!! (At least on Freeform)

It took like 5 minutes to do a single lap, 2 AI cars were having issues on a jump turn and they simply don't have the intelligence to realize you can't turn a corner in the air.

This is IMPOSSIBRRUUUUU!! (At least on Freeform)

It took like 5 minutes to do a single lap, 2 AI cars were having issues on a jump turn and they simply don't have the intelligence to realize you can't turn a corner in the air.

Non-Freeform's probably harder because you end up having the same issues as the AI. Usually they don't have problems with jump + turns, but here they fall into a pit and can't get back on track. Eventually they get through... most of the time. l405G.jpg

Oh, and this isn't my most difficult map: try which doesn't have too many checkpoint issues. This map is quite rare in that the checkpoints don't hate you... you'll see what I mean if you try Pandemonium l405G.jpg

I never was very happy with the difficulty on Stunt Rally; it's just driving around and not much else. (Note: Several of my maps do not have a single straight piece in them anywhere l405G.jpg)

Do you have a screenshot by any chance?

No... because having one would ruin it and make nobody want to play it.

Just try it, you'll see what I mean. l405G.jpg

Mind you... this one isn't too bad...

What sort of screenshot would you like? Level editor, the .tga that serves as its selection image, or something in-game?

NOTE: Don't run with /IGTEST. Do run with /FREEFORM.

On the contrary, people like seeing what to expect :)

On the contrary, people like seeing what to expect :)

Added one to the OP.

And how did you make the back row of blocks transparent?

Wha?

I filled up every inch of the map, with nothing left as sides (occasional squares were left blank)

Or are you talking about the screenshot? That's PrntScrn throwing hissy fits. l405G.jpg

Ok, I'll update the OP with a better screenshot that isn't spazzing out. l405G.jpg

Or are you talking about the screenshot? That's PrntScrn throwing hissy fits. :P

Yes, your updated screenshot is much better, thanks. I can sleep in peace now. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.