Rock Raiders: The Next Generation

RockmoddeR

Warguy: A: Patience is a virtue B: You may not have a main role in the story, and you shouldn't be offended about it. Neither should you be by rockmodder's portrayal of you, it's fiction.

Well, and again it was really a pleasure to read. Nice style and a nice plot. I hope your future version will be in the same style and have the same encouraging mood.

Great Work,

Masterchief

It's also important to follow the plot...you aren't an elite Raider, neither are you capable of handling transformation powers. 'Nuff said. xD

side effects of transformation include, but are not limited to: loss of energy, extreme hunger, spontaneous combustion, having your body glow, seeing stuff in random colors, and sensitive hearing. Now that that's out of the way, I have this to say:

Owesum! Lovin' where this is going, and I have to say that this transformation is epic. Now I know hy I flunked out as a sailor! My body's made of rock.

Oh, and:

"Anyone else here starving?" asked Rets.

I have no doubt that this is due to a diet which consists of only energy crystals.

When I reread this, I thought that this story deserves to be in a nice book, with chapters and everything. So I did put it in a book, with chapters and everything.

If anyone wants it: <deadlink>

Note that it has been edited slightly, such as the coffee on the counter and other words to replace "said".

A .odt is an Open Document Text.

It is the file that Open Office.org saves by default.

There is a plugin *somewhere* on Sun Microstations(the company that makes OO.o ) site.

I'll convert to PDF and post :)

UPDATE: Dang, I can't. Bad zipfile, apparently.

Eagle, ODF is actually a form of zip, so can you please rename the odt file to zip and upload that? Or just export it as a PDF and upload that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, you're right...indeed...well...idk, but I thought it got a little weird, and, welll I stopped it before it got weirder. Besides, you're not dragon anymore, so one of the plot pieces is gone. Warguy left, so that ruins some stuff. not only that, I'm running out of good ideas, and anything I would add as of now would sound retarted cuz my head is stuffed up and I'm sick.

Try flapping your wings every hour, it helps :P

We could all be stranded somewhere, like a flash flood, river of lava, cave-in, rock monsters...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.