Hi!

unison

I'm Ricky, but please call me Unison. I hate my first name. :/.

I love music, games, writing, and drawing. I do a dabbling in programming, a project here and there; but nothing too big or serious.

I'm not a good modder. I have no clue how to do any of that jazz, but I think it's coo. Just like everyone here, I'm a hardcore LEGO-er. Been buildin' for 10 years and counting. Anyway thats me.

Oh and I'm a South Parkaholic.

• Like 2

Welcome to our humble abode! Do not fret for your perceived lack of modding skill, there are plenty of mods around the forum for you to download and enjoy should you so wish. And, if you do have the urge to create your own modifications, there are also a great range of tutorials to set you on your way.

As for your talent in building LEGO... Well, we'd surely love to see what creations you've built!

Well hello, unison, and welcome to RRU! Probably the most advanced LEGO videogames modding community on the web.

You like music, yeah? What genres in particular?

My favorite genre of music is Rock. I love anything that uses a guitar, though :P.

Welcome to our humble abode! Do not fret for your perceived lack of modding skill, there are plenty of mods around the forum for you to download and enjoy should you so wish. And, if you do have the urge to create your own modifications, there are also a great range of tutorials to set you on your way.

As for your talent in building LEGO... Well, we'd surely love to see what creations you've built!

Awesome!

Although, I haven't made a moc in a while. And most of my pieces are in this huge canister thing on the side of my room.

IT'S SUPER POST MERGING TIME! Yeah, let's press that MERGE POSTS BUTTON right now! WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh hey, welcome - jamesster

Hullo! Welcome to RRU! May the sanity not take you to the ed...   ...no, wait, I messed that up...

...err...   ...I mean...   Never mind, just...   ...just...   ...welcome to RRU.

Hullo! Welcome to RRU! May the sanity not take you to the ed...   ...no, wait, I messed that up...

...err...   ...I mean...   Never mind, just...   ...just...   ...welcome to RRU.

Thanks! xD

Oh hi. I'm a normal person masquerading as a triangle. I like to write code. Welcome to this place of modding and flowers. If you need me, I'll be writing code. Or doing homework. Whichever is more convenient at that moment.

I do a dabbling in programming, a project here and there; but nothing too big or serious.

I know how you feel. G8Zgj.jpg If you hadn't gathered, I'm an avid fan of those older smilies and hate the new ones. They just look... like they were made by a five-year-old on 4-Bit Colour Paint.

(my artistic skill is a two-year-old on 1-Bit-Colour-Paint G8Zgj.jpg)

O.T.

Were they, Cyrem/Cryme/Rymec/WHOEVER? Or did you make them, Cirevam? G8Zgj.jpg

Hullo! Welcome to RRU! May the sanity not take you to the ed... ...no, wait, I messed that up...

I was going to see if I could use the highlighter to show you what I was talking about but profile feeds don't like highlighters. EDIT: Or links. Here it is: www.rockraidersunited.com/statuses/user/114-zephyria/?status_id=9399

You'd better watch out for Alcom1, Ben24x7. G8Zgj.jpg

[/offtopic]

If you're wondering how I failed BBCode university, or even started it, there's a nice big button by the Shoutbox buttons that says "BBCode." Clicky clicky and it should show you everything.

[/iNeverSaidWelcomeOopsyDaises] NONE OF THAT

Welcome. G8Zgj.jpg

EDIT: I can BBCode, I promise you...

Hullo! Welcome to RRU! May the sanity not take you to the ed... ...no, wait, I messed that up...

I was going to see if I could use the highlighter to show you what I was talking about but profile feeds don't like highlighters. EDIT: Or links. Here it is: www.rockraidersunited.com/statuses/user/114-zephyria/?status_id=9399

You'd better watch out for Alcom1, Ben24x7. G8Zgj.jpg

HA HA HAH, I don't get it.

All I was attempting to do was repeat something I said before where I parodied part of a Prayer, but I forgot what I said back then so I just gave in.

The Ace Railgun

You'd better watch out for Alcom1, Ben24x7.

HA HA HAH, I don't get it.

Hehehe, yeah, you better watch out Ben, Alcom is coming to town.

Greetings unison, I hope you enjoy our little community.

*Smilies replaced with improved new versions to avoid treason*

(my artistic skill is a two-year-old on 1-Bit-Colour-Paint :P)If you hadn't gathered, I'm an avid fan of those older smilies and hate the new ones. They just look... like they were made by a five-year-old on 4-Bit Colour Paint.

O.T.
Were they, Cyrem/Cryme/Rymec/WHOEVER? Or did you make them, Cirevam? :P

Alright, would you quit complaining about the new smilies? Cyrem worked hard on them and they are much more crisp then the old ones. They're here to stay, anyway. :)

Alright, would you quit complaining about the new smilies?

Nope. G8Zgj.jpg

They're here to stay, anyway. :smileyremovedbecauseitlooksGHASTLYAAAAARGH:

... RUN G8Zgj.jpg

Heh, and hello unison. G8Zgj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Hey there , I'm deeply sorry for the late welcome. Somehow, I've been totally ingnoring this section this whole time, until the recent replies got me attention. Well you know what they say, better late than never right? Ehehe... yeah. Well, enjoy your stay!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.