Adventurer's Island full Map

legonat

Hey, does anyone know a way to return to the jungle area of Adventurer's Island? I know there is a way to delete the boundaries with LI2Explorer, but I'm not sure which files to modify. If anyone else has done this or knows how to, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Fluffy Cupcake

After you leave, it is impossible to land back there, unfortunately. Which is why I always have a secondary saved game file for there, same applying to Ogel.

Since you are pretty screwed right now, your best bet to not having to play through the game again is the level select patch found by legomoe over here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

It seems that there's a lot of land that you can't access between the desert and the jungle and beyond. You can see it from the helicopter however, so is there a way to walk down there? That would be worth it even if it requires a lot of modding.

That's a separate model than the other models, its layout is different and it's scaled down a bit. Here's what happened when I put its model and collision and textures over those for LEGO Island:

The bob/bods for the scene where you fly over Adventurers Island has "CAI" in the name if I remember right. Poke around in there and see what you find.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, it seems like it was possible at one point in development to return, seeing as there are potential landing areas around the jungle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.