Greetings

joeytheleo

Hey everyone, my name is Joey. Lego games have been a big part of my childhood and I recently found my Lego Racers 1 disk and started playing it again. When I was little there were so many things I wanted to do in that game that you were unable to do (eg: make more customized skins for characters/textures). So when I was playing recently I thought of these things again and eventually stumbled here. I have not only played Racers but also Rock Raiders, Racers 2, Alpha team, Island, etc.

Little bit about me...I am a freshman at a college in Oregon. I play lacrosse and basketball, enjoy video games and having a good time :)

nice to meet you all

Alpha team

WELCOME HERE WELCOME HERE WELCOME HERE WELCOME HERE WELCOME HERE - you get the idea. :P

Ah, Lego Racers 1. The one game which should be pretty easy to mod but isn't. :P

As I was saying earlier, welcome to RRU. Have a waffle. They're quite tasty, but I'm not quite sure what this bag of black powder was that I put in them. It tasted good, even though it exploded when I tried to bake it. :P:wffl:

Hello, Joey!

I'm coffins and I'm working on a LR2 modding toolset (Something like IDE). So, if you are interested in LR2 modding, I'll be glad to work together.

Also, if you prefer LR1, there is an interesting project powered by Hoithebest (Called LEGO Racers Online).

>Here it is.

Anyway, take yet another waffle  :wffl: and personal   :jamessterface: jamesster (Don't forget to check out the rules in fact).

Well hello, joeytheleo, and welcome to RRU! Have yet another :wffl: and enjoy your stay. :P

As you probably have already guessed, here we are a little random. By the way, do you know who hid my awesome highlighter yellow shoes? I can't seem to find them anymore.

Welcome to RRU laddie.

Enjoy your stay*

*In the next 5 seconds, you will be required to pay 162,496,264 Energy Crystals in order to keep your account from disappearing eternally. If you send fake ones your account will be banned immediately.

*insert why can't I hold all these waffles meme here"

Thanks for all the replies everyone. 

@aidenpons Alpha Team was one my favorite games as a kid. My brothers in eye  would actually make up courses in our backyard and run through them.

@coffins I do prefer LR1 but I also like modding LR2. However the extent of what I've done to LR2 is change the text files to open up all the car parts(I waited a damn long time to finally be able to use the Rama car.)

Quisoves Potoo

Konwichi wa!

It's good to see that another person has discovered this little site of ours.

Whatever you do, watch out for the sheep. They're darn crafty beasties! :P

Hi Joey. I used to know a kid named Joey. You're not him, because he never played a LEGO video game. This post is rather odd. It is 6:15 AM. I have not had breakfast yet. Did you expect something better? :P

I'll take those waffles off your hands. I need breakfast. I like waffles. Beats oatmeal. :tf:

Good day master Joey.

Your training as a Rock Raider has begun. Records indicate that your previous qualifications include:

• Work experience for Chief
  • Racing, including a championship trophy against Rocket Racer - twice.
  • Work experience for Alpha Team
  • A short career as a pizza delivery boy
  • High-risk stunt racing, including a championship trophy against Mr. X
  • Creative building skills
  • Advanced Jedi training
  • Work experience for Bruce Wayne
  • Archaeological expertise
  • Musical talent
  • Magical ability
  • Sports talent
  • Motivation for modification

After a 24-hour analysis, you have been deemed worthy of joining the ranks of Rock Raiders United. Take >this guide on our rules - learn them well.

Welcome, cadet, and good luck!

• Like 3

I'm glad that I'm finally being recognized for my Jedi training and short career as a pizza delivery boy! 

My parents never believe me when I tell them about those

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.