LEGO Soccer Mania 3D Files (*.mbk)

Sluicer

How cool is that! Did you know, that Darth Vader is in the Game? I found him while I was looking at the mbk format.

0nJrxcS.jpg

jAQQ1iu.jpg

No - its just a mod. I decoded the .mbk file format (I do not know if somebody already has) and created the Vader file. Because they use triangle stripes its not so easy to generate a new .mbk file (at least for me...). But I have a cool resource that also uses triangle strips. Not exactly the same way but easy to convert: The old SW games from TTGames (.hgo and pc.ghg files).

XBgxtf8.jpg

But I still do not know where the caracters are defined. I can just replace existing files :-(.

Hah! Good work.

Regarding character definitions... I haven't had a good look at Soccer Mania, but Silicon Dreams tended to hardcode a lot of stuff in their other two LEGO games (especially LEGO Island 2, where everything was hardcoded to an absolutely ridiculous degree). It wouldn't surprise me if all the character definitions are just part of the EXE. Let's hope they aren't...

RequiredBlock

Please put Emperor Palpatine's hood piece and Stormtrooper Helmet :)

Also can you put lego batman,indiana jones,POTC,LOTR Lego movie parts etc...?

I have to look for Palpatines hood first. But the Stormtroopers are working. I will try to skin them.

td1xij9.jpg

And two pilots.

MNkBtXt.jpg

They are training for Halloween. They dressed themselves as knights.

Also can you put lego batman,indiana jones,POTC,LOTR Lego movie parts etc...?

Yes, you are right. I had to look up first but I can use (in theory) batman and indiana jones. The other (newer) games do not use trianglestrips - so it will be hard for me to convert them.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.