Classic LEGO Games Ported to Garry's Mod/SFM

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

List of Games I can port from: LEGO Racers

Can you port king kahuka's car and minifigure? That would be extremely helpful

(All the Gmod LEGO mods are awful)

Yes but...

...wouldn't you rather me make a pack out of the LEGO Digital Designer bricks (or other, if someone has a better suggestion) so there would be a good LEGO mod?

So are you eventually going to port all of the models that can be ported?

Maybe...

Alone, this would take me over a year, even if working every day.

I saw someone post a LEGO Island 2 map and a LEGO map partially inspired by LI2, I guess that was you, anyways, good stuff,

and I have a suggestion,

since you cannot do ragdolls just yet, you should instead do separate models of minifigs (props) doing different poses like

-poses-

or something like that.

Nope, >but I did get the source for the models the guy used should I want to use it in a pack. This does indeed save me a bunch of time for having to do them myself.

In the time it would take me to do that, I'd rather be spending it learning how to ragdoll.

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Drome Racers off-road vehicles done (practically was 2 weeks ago, meh, read more info in description on the link below)

gmod__drome_racers_offroad_vehicles_by_s

Download here: http://segatendo12.deviantart.com/art/Gmod-Drome-Racers-Offroad-Vehicles-493841330

If you want to the source files for any reason, please feel free to ask, and you will either get a simple yes or no answer (or why if details lack).

Also, unlike the Torqe Racer posted earlier, these are more proper size, and have joints so the tires can move around.

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, that was the exact intention of taking a pictire of them on that map!

What is next? WELLLLLL. Nothing actually. You said you wanted RR Buildings right? Last I tried them, it was a bit complicated, and as I've been on model porting break for about a month, I wouldn't want to start off with them off the bat. Have something from another game in the list (OP) in mind?

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Can You port Rocket Racer's Car? I would do it myself i just dont know how to rip models. 

Did you want it from Racers or Racers 2?

Also, welcome to RRU!

If possible, could you do both? Also how to i get it into gmod? BTW thank you! I've been looking for a forum like this for people who like the old Lego games!

I'm not experienced enough to make working ragdolls yet, sorry. When I do gain such experience, I'll consider it.

well to be quite honest, i'm not looking for ragdolls, i use SFM more than gmod

and i know someone who can handle the rigging

at the very least could i have the source files needed to port it? <3

Fluffy Cupcake

You asked at the wrong time, I just left home for the holidays and won't be back with access to my stuff for a few weeks. I'm on a bus with WiFi right now.;)

You asked at the wrong time, I just left home for the holidays and won't be back with access to my stuff for a few weeks. I'm on a bus with WiFi right now. ;P

darn....

well either way, could we have the source files when you get back? i'm pretty sure the SFM community is filled with people

who will want some bionicle models

especially with greg's return in 2015

• 2 weeks later...

gmod map with models from lego island 2 i made. I was able to convert the models from a post on this website a while back, and just found this website again, figured I would post this here.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295897079

Also a half done remake of the lego island 2 island:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298579801

Thanks. Yea I was considering making the collision for the island out of source engine displacements, rather than converting the triangles in the mesh into individual solids, which the source engine cannot handle that many. But making individual displacements would take a while, and I dont really have the time or patience right now.

I honestly dont know why the lighting doesnt work, maybe its just the fact that the 2 models for the island are way too big.

• 3 weeks later...
MaelstromIslander

Ah yes, many of us here have seen your map and enjoyed it. Good to see you here.

Wait a minute, wasn't it that map that was on Steam and i required CS:S to use it?

Fluffy Cupcake

Ah yes, many of us here have seen your map and enjoyed it. Good to see you here.

Wait a minute, wasn't it that map that was on Steam and i required CS:S to use it?

>No.

All textures and models on the map(s) were from LEGO Island 2 itself, the only thing that isn't is the water and sky, which I don't think was from CS:S (I could be wrong though about it not being from CS:S though).

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.