Greetings

Quad

Hi everyone,

So I was bored one day and decided to see if there was anything amusing on reddit when I suddenly noticed someone posted an image of Rock Raiders, and I though "Hey, I remember that game, I loved that game as a kid... to bad I can't get it to work on any new PCs". Then someone in the comments posted a link to this forums saying that there is still an active community for the game. The fact that there is still an active community for the game amazes me, but on top of that there are still people working on mods for Rock Raiders and other classic lego games is one of the greatest things I've ever seen... and I found out how to get Rock Raiders to work again so this has been a pretty good week (now if only I can find my lego island cd).

Other than that it's great to meet you guys, I don't know how active I will be here but just wana say thank you for helping me play such a nostalgic game again!

and I found out how to get Rock Raiders to work again

If you're on a Vista... congratulations with a job well done. :P

Welcome to RRU!

Your crystals aren't safe.

Hehe, the Rock Raiders threads on Reddit are always fun to watch. Welcome.

That's the first time I ever saw one, and yes, some of the comments in it where very amusing.

and I found out how to get Rock Raiders to work again

If you're on a Vista... congratulations with a job well done. :P

Welcome to RRU!

Your crystals aren't safe.

7 actually, I stuck with XP when vista came out. For me getting the game to work on win7 was as easy as just downloading the D3D file and putting it in the game root folder. I didn't know it was difficult to get to work on vista.

Well hello, Quad, and welcome to RRU! How are ya doin'?

Oh, and have some landslides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M&list=UUGeAhxoOENTNr1IfhLp4Q2Q

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.