Cyrem

Map Name: Lost!

Back Story: "While you were almost at the toolstore holding an energy crystal you had worked hard to find , a light tremor occurred. You dropped the crystal and ran away from the toolstore, however the whole tunnel system collapsed. Amazingly enough it did not collapse on you! Now it’s time to dig your way out of this mess, find the toolstore and bring that one crystal home."

Map Objective: Find the Crystal and Toolstore

Difficulty: Medium

Requires: Cafeteria 0.9 >

Download Link: Download Here

• 8 months later...

Nice job, very nice puzzle. It took me half an hour to find the tool store then i quit

Thanks for trying the level. It takes a while if you've never play it before.

Nice job, very nice puzzle. It took me half an hour to find the tool store then i quit

one question though, i came through a water cavern and came to another cross is that same as the starting cross? (btw i drilled to the right

one question though, i came through a water cavern and came to another cross is that same as the starting cross? (btw i drilled to the right

Probably, idk. Haven't looked at the level for ages.

• 8 months later...
The Soleutator

Where's the energy crystal supposed to be? I drilled down every single wall (absolutely sure of it) and couldn't find it. I even looked underneath my tool store.

Where's the energy crystal supposed to be? I drilled down every single wall (absolutely sure of it) and couldn't find it. I even looked underneath my tool store.

It should be in a wall near the toolstore.

Edit: I just checked with the Cror file and it is in a wall.

The Soleutator

It should be in a wall near the toolstore.

Edit: I just checked with the Cror file and it is in a wall.

Perhaps I used the wrong Cror file then... Either way, an interesting puzzle. Radar certainly helped. :ilaser:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I just downloaded this map, put it in the mods folder, made sure Cafeteria loaded it and launched the game using Cafeteria. How do I play this map now?

Start a new game and click the blue wormhole at the top of the screen.

By the way, you need to put it in the CustomLevels folder; however I was unable to get this particular level to work.

Water's Way doesn't show a wormhole either. Where exactly is the wormhole supposed to show up? How does it look like? Maybe I'm just blind.

Fluffy Cupcake

In the map selection screen, I believe it is above the planet on the top left if I recall correctly, no visual changes to the map, not that I ever played it, but I know someone put a level there before.

Fluffy Cupcake

Sorry, I've never played a Cafeteria mod before, so I can't really help any further. One of the other RR guys who mod and play more would have to help you at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.