Welcome! Velcommen, konichiwa, aloha! How ya doin?

montyofmusic

montyofmusic

While on Eurobricks, I found a topic about the early concepts for LEGO Alpha Team which led me here. How could I have not known about this forum? I was raised on LEGO games. LEGO Island, Island 2, Rock Raiders, Legoland, LOCO, GBC Alpha Team, N64 Racers, GBA Racers 2, Creator Harry Potter 2...

It has been so interesting reading about the development of these games and I can't wait to find out more. Nice to meet other fans of these classic games!

lol username

While on Eurobricks, I found a topic about the early concepts for LEGO Alpha Team which led me here.

teehee

Welcome.

Apart from myself, you are the only person who I've seen using the Informaniac's hello.

*finds green laser piece* CONGRATULATIONS

You should go get Freedom Planet What? That game? Since when was I talking about that game? That's Xiron's domain!

Welcome.

Welcome

welcome

uhmm... welcome?

Also, on the title, he says 'Yo!' at the end. It's the last thing before...

WELCOME TO ROCK RAIDERS UNITED (or the Geologists United Football Club, depending on what you are doing with the Bad Translator)

Fluffy Cupcake

Hey hey! Welcome to RRU montyofmusic!

You should go get Freedom Planet What? That game? Since when was I talking about that game? That's Xiron's domain!

Hehe, yeah. So far I've successfully gotten a bunch of people here interested in Freedom Planet. This isn't really the place to speak about it though.

here we are very... original to say the least. :P

Yes, but more importantly: Your floor isn't.

• Like 2

Howdy monty! Nice to have you here on RRU. I see you have been hard at work fixing the LEGO Island page on the wiki. Just wanted to say thank you for doing that! I am no good at writing pages, so that looks really good! :D Are you planning on working on any of the other pages? We can always use a fellow like you helping us work on the wiki!

montyofmusic

Howdy monty! Nice to have you here on RRU. I see you have been hard at work fixing the LEGO Island page on the wiki. Just wanted to say thank you for doing that! I am no good at writing pages, so that looks really good! :D Are you planning on working on any of the other pages? We can always use a fellow like you helping us work on the wiki!

Thanks! I'm working on the LEGO Island 2 page at the moment. That should keep me busy for a while!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.