Hello, I'm maver1k_XVII...

maver1k_XVII

maver1k_XVII

Greetings everybody, I am maver1k_XVII.

I've been interested in LEGO for quite a long time, but I never really had many sets. I played Rock Raiders on the PC a lot when I was a child, but couldn't complete the game :lol: . I completed both Bionicle: the Game and Bionicle Heroes though. Also got the LEGO LoTR in Steam a few month ago, pretty good game but I accidently managed to make it glitch horribly. Twice xD .

I like to search through the contents of various games to find unused content or to try to extract the models/textures/sprites/sounds/etc. You can witness some of my recent LEGO related finds here - Probably should have made the introduction first though :P .

Nice to meet you!

The Ace Railgun

Greetings Orionar, JK, Welcome Mav (I'm just going to call you Mav :P), to the land of insanity, pants, and  :wffl:

maver1k_XVII

Greetings Orionar, JK, Welcome Mav (I'm just going to call you Mav :P), to the land of insanity, pants, and  :wffl:

Thanks and yeah, I don't mind :lol:

Welcome to RRU. don't slowly slip into insanity like the rest of us!

Thank you, but I'm afraid I already did because staring at hexadecimal numbers for too long is not very good for my sanity xD

Can you change your name? It's impossible to spell :P

Hola! Hello-oo! Konnichiwa! Aloha! How ya doin'? Yo! And in ANY language you choose, WELCOME TO ROCK RAIDERS UNTIED!

Enjoy your stay here and please join the Mafia game next round, we can always have more players :P

I accidently managed to make it glitch horribly. Twice

PffffTTT HAHAHA

Lego LoTR is one of the worst games TT has ever made. IT'S SO FREAKING GLITCHY. Good grief, either I've missed something (hard to do in TT!) or you can't get the last Mithril Brick by the Black Gate. (I mean the one where you jump on little poles that go higher and higher up - there's an invisible barrier blocking your way.

And don't get me started on the bosses... the same system of cracks running through the ground used OVER AND OVER again... I'll try to find my long list of glitches which I posted somewhere. :P

maver1k_XVII

PffffTTT HAHAHA Lego LoTR is one of the worst games TT has ever made. IT'S SO FREAKING GLITCHY. Good grief, either I've missed something (hard to do in TT!) or you can't get the last Mithril Brick by the Black Gate. (I mean the one where you jump on little poles that go higher and higher up - there's an invisible barrier blocking your way. And don't get me started on the bosses... the same system of cracks running through the ground used OVER AND OVER again... I'll try to find my long list of glitches which I posted somewhere. :P

Yeah, LoTR definetely has more glitches than any other TT game I've played. I had to restart from a checkpoint a few times because I was unable to continue normally.

The first time it hapenned when I was fighting the lake monster. I was standing near the tentacle (or on top of it, don't remember) and when the monster pulled it back I somehow flew along with it far away into the nothingness. Even when the character respawned he would immediately fly away again. But the worst thing was that it was Legolas and I needed him to shoot at the monster.

The second time was when I was playing the level with the ents along with my brother and we both got stuck on the hill in front of the dam. We spent more than 10 minutes trying to get out but to no avail. :lol:

Also I had a pretty strange glitch that didn't actually break the game. It was on the Black Gate level as far as I remember. When me and my brother were fighting one of the cave trolls I was doing something random and then tried to pick up one of the hobbits. It resulted into me accelerating towards the mountain and then flying upwards. D8  I was flying for about a minute and then when I released the hobbit I just fell down. I managed to repeat this a couple of times but it stopped working after some point, probably we finally killed the troll.

Too bad I didn't capture any of those glitches on a video or screenshots. :P

Hello, [member=maver1k_XVII], and welcome to RRU! Try not strobesliding, if possible.

Listening to your glitching stories is very interesting. :P

maver1k_XVII

Thank you. :)

I actually forgot to mention that English is a foreign language to me (I'm from Russia) and even though I'm learning it for quite a long time I was a little worried that the whole explanation came out not very good. :P

Hello, maver1k.

By the way, English is foreign language to me too (I'm russian, but live in Estonia  :P ) and I don't think that I have a good knowledge of it (Anyway, time will tell), even though...who knows  o) .

I actually forgot to mention that English is a foreign language to me (I'm from Russia) and even though I'm learning it for quite a long time I was a little worried that the whole explanation came out not very good. :P

Really? I thought you were from an English-speaking country, you speak well. I speak English as a foreign language too, I am from a certain country in Europe that is located in the +1 GMT time zone. :P

maver1k_XVII

Hello, maver1k.

By the way, English is foreign language to me too (I'm russian, but live in Estonia  :P ) and I don't think that I have a good knowledge of it (Anyway, time will tell), even though...who knows  o) .

Hi coffins, nice to meet you. I think your English seems to be okay, at least to me :).

Really? I thought you were from an English-speaking country, you speak well. I speak English as a foreign language too, I am from a certain country in Europe that is located in the +1 GMT time zone. :P

I actually wouldn't be able to tell, your English is really good :)

Internet is a great stimulus to improve one's English. I think it's only after I got the access to it I thought "I'm so glad I studied English" for the first time. And that was when I've already been studying it for about 6 or 7 years :P.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.