Alternate Raider Colours

Fluffy Cupcake

Car CrazeXVI

First, that is not pink. Pink is what would happen if your socks and shirt were to dance in the rain. What you have there is more of a… dark pink. Okay, so it is pink.
The purple raider also looks rather violet. Not that I mind.

Second,
gallery_6011_279_287494.png
the Mining Laser was never to completely textured, so it only uses Pbody, Pbodytop and Pface. The only way to truly change the color of the engineer on the mining laser is to find all occurrences of FD742F in the normal and upgraded LPGunmain.lwo files and change them to whatever. I would hope you would mention this; Then again, I do not see why anyone would wait five minutes to gather the resources needed to materialize a stationary laser building with limited range that totally fails to damage walls unless it is facing east or south (except for defensive purposes) when there are vehicle mounted lasers, anyway.

And, worst of all, you chose blue as the red raider's secondary color instead of dark green. Please, Xiron, think of the sailors. >;

Also, what's up with the lighting there?

Edit:

On 8/9/2014 at 7:08 AM, Xiron said:

Colour List:

•  

Hey, what the? Where are my invisible raiders?!

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Whoopsie, I forgot about the mining laser guy. The only reason I will build a mining laser is for defence if my base is being overrun by slugs or rock monsters every 10 seconds.
I'll see what I can do about updating the colour on it.

Edit:

Colour List:

•  
Hey, what the? Where are my invisible raiders?!

Yes, invisible raiders, because the game needs to be that much harder. :P
Anyhow, that must of happened during an edit.

Well, it would be possible to make them invisible or at least transparent as Veronica Volt in LR:tf:

Cool mod, Xiron! Never came to the idea to change the colors :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.