LEGO Racers Online

Hoithebest

I'm sorry for neving posting anymore. Last year I started on another school which is costing me a lot of time and in in my personal life I am developing for my girlfriend too, so I have very little time do to other things. I hope I can actually continue with this project some time but in the near future I think this is not going to happen, unfortunately.

• 11 months later...

OH man I miss this project so much i want a download link or something. I know that it is not completed yet but please send as all the link and i hope that in the future you will continue this. Please :'(

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Wow, never realised LEGO Racers 1 was made Online. Would anyone ever be Interested in making a LEGO Racers 2 Online Mod, if there's any possibility of it? 

13 hours ago, bradleybrand said:

Wow, never realised LEGO Racers 1 was made Online. Would anyone ever be Interested in making a LEGO Racers 2 Online Mod, if there's any possibility of it? 

It wasn't really "made Online". The project is far from being finished and nobody is working on it, so it's dead. That being said, you can probably tell that this community isn't in the state of being able to start AND finish a big project like Lego Racers 2 Online.

• 2 weeks later...
ReflectedMantis
On 12/29/2018 at 6:16 PM, bradleybrand said:

I actually made a topic for it about a year ago, but unfortunately, as far as I could tell, it isn't possible. I know exactly how it would theoretically work (which was what the topic was about), but implementing the stuff needed to make it work is just beyond anyone's capabilities atm.

I may know how servers work, but that doesn't mean I know how to make them...

Quisoves Potoo
On 1/9/2019 at 6:27 PM, TheBerg said:

I actually made a topic for it about a year ago, but unfortunately, as far as I could tell, it isn't possible. I know exactly how it would theoretically work (which was what the topic was about), but implementing the stuff needed to make it work is just beyond anyone's capabilities atm.

I may know how servers work, but that doesn't mean I know how to make them...

Mind you, I hazily recall LR2 having some vestigial networking functionality in its code, although I'm sure it wouldn't do us much good.

• 1 year later...
Christhelegoman
On 6/2/2020 at 10:17 PM, bautista said:

Where's the download link?

Your gonna have to compile it. I believe its on a page somewhere here. I know LEGO Racers Online could've been a smash hit though but I guess it's just a dream for now.

(no wait sorry forget what i said there its on another topic here on this forum, that forum includes the api and all the stuff you need to compile.)

Edited by Christhelegoman
mistake made, its on another topic here on this forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.