Somebody built a really cool thing in LEGO Creator

lol username

Can you tilt bricks in that game?

Yes. In fact, you can set bricks to rotate or hinge back-and-forth in real time in play mode.

Drill Master

O_O

I thought the only thing you could do in this game is make a car out of 2 4x2 bricks.

That's all I could do in my copy. After a while of playing, the game would bug out. Anybody else have the glitch where when you select a brick in the world, it would then just start booking it across the map out of your control?

O_O

I thought the only thing you could do in this game is make a car out of 2 4x2 bricks.

That's all I could do in my copy. After a while of playing, the game would bug out. Anybody else have the glitch where when you select a brick in the world, it would then just start booking it across the map out of your control?

yes. i could barely make a car yesterday.

Wow, pretty impressive for Lego Creator. I wonder, how stable the program is and with how many fps it runs, when you load this world (and the difference (performance wise) between building and play mode).
I remember, that I built an airplane or a spaceship (a few hundred bricks I guess) in Lego Creator many years ago and that Creator would crash, when I switched from building to play mode.

• 11 months later...
lol username

Here's some more really cool things, by Nijuni Kuro on YouTube! Seriously, wow, these are neat.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.