Community Project: RRU: The Webcomic

Ayliffe

Redo the ending of RR. The hyperdrive got eaten by slugs, the Rock Monsters threw a party in the dorms, and Chief is a lie; Bandit is the real boss.

Your wish is my command. Introducing the Alternate Alternate LRR Ending, achived by letting all forms of life live, shooting Chief with a laser beam and collecting 56,892,689,028,690,289,628 Rapid Riders;

<snip>

I now have an idea for a new .npl. Thanks! l405G.jpg

Redo the ending of RR. The hyperdrive got eaten by slugs, the Rock Monsters threw a party in the dorms, and Chief is a lie; Bandit is the real boss.

Your wish is my command. Introducing the Alternate Alternate LRR Ending, achived by letting all forms of life live, shooting Chief with a laser beam and collecting 56,892,689,028,690,289,628 Rapid Riders;

-snip-

What the potato?

I like it.

Now somebody make the Potato King, King.

Now somebody make the Potato King, King.

I've done that before...

...but it was his castle...

...made out of Potatoes...

...made during a session of Pictionary...

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry for bumping in AND double posting but I want to make an addition to the character sketches (even though this project is long incomplete now).

Open up the Spoilers to find more;

XcomBdc.jpg

NAME; Ben

POSSIBLE DESCRIPTION; The LMS Explorer's 16th best Engineer and 475th best Miner. Clever enough to whip up a useless Laser in under a minute, stupid enough to completly forget important information after five minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.