Doctor Who in Minecraft - WhoCraft - 128x128 Resource Pack

Bug

WhoCraft (Also known as WhoPack) is a Minecraft Resource Pack that I'm developing. It is based on the popular television series Doctor Who.

Here is a glimpse of my TARDIS map, sampling various newly-textured elements.

tardishostile.png

There will not be a full release until every obtainable block and item has been textured. That being said, I plan on having a stage of closed beta soon.

Currently Textured Mobs:

Note: This resource pack also implements Random Mobs, an MCPatcher feature. This allows for there to be multiple skins per mob. It is completely optional.

• Skeleton - Vashta Nerada (WIP)
  • Zombie - Cyberman (4 variants)
  • Slime - Tythonian
  • Ghast - Rutan
  • Zombie Pigman - Sontaran (3 variants)
  • Enderman - Silent
  • Silverfish - Cybermat
  • Witch - Red eyed Ood
  • Wolf - K-9
  • Villager - Normal Ood
  • Iron Golem - Ice Warrior
  • Snow Golem - Dalek (or Evil Snowman)

Update Log:

5/25/14

Blocks:

• Melons, mob spawners, sugarcane and spider webs now have textures.
  • Iron bars have been retextured.
  • Granite, Andesite, Diorite, Polished Granite, Polished Andesite, Polished Diorite and Slime Blocks now have textures. These are only available in developmental versions of Minecraft.

Items:

• Melons and glistering melons now have textures.

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

“900 years of time and space, and I’ve never been slapped by someone’s mother.â€

—The Doctor, Season 1, Episode 4

Alright onto seriousness if I must, this looks good I really like the K9 skin (he's my favorite character), and the silence and cybermen look good as well. I can't wait to see more.

Also, why not leave the snow golem the Dalek, and make the iron golem or something else the evil snowman, and don't forget the weeping angels.

MisterGryphon

This looks very nice. Do you know anything about modding? If you do, you could turn this into a nice mod with some special blocks or mobs. I would love to see that scientist who reversed aging but then turned into a monster in Minecraft.

“900 years of time and space, and I’ve never been slapped by someone’s mother.â€

—The Doctor, Season 1, Episode 4

Alright onto seriousness if I must, this looks good I really like the K9 skin (he's my favorite character), and the silence and cybermen look good as well. I can't wait to see more.

Also, why not leave the snow golem the Dalek, and make the iron golem or something else the evil snowman, and don't forget the weeping angels.

They're both Snow Golems because the model fits them nicely, despite being so diverse. The mob doesn't make any sounds, so it isn't a huge deal to have multiple unrelated skins. Note that this only works with Random Mobs enabled on MCPatcher, otherwise they'll all be Daleks.

As for Weeping Angels, I have no idea what to make them out of. I'm thinking about adding support for the Weeping Angels mod since I'm running out of hostile mobs to use.

This looks very nice. Do you know anything about modding? If you do, you could turn this into a nice mod with some special blocks or mobs. I would love to see that scientist who reversed aging but then turned into a monster in Minecraft.

Unfortunately not. I feel out of place because of that, but I'll get over it. :P

• Like 1

MaelstromIslander

Another brickimedian?

Meh, i have nothing much to say about this because Bug already posted a blog about this on Brickipedia... so i'm just going to say this:

Is that tardis-inside a map i can download? :3

Another brickimedian?

Meh, i have nothing much to say about this because Bug already posted a blog about this on Brickipedia... so i'm just going to say this:

I posted a blog about this in late 2012, if I'm not mistaken. :P Were you even a member of Brickipedia at the time? Anyway, yes, that's a TARDIS map. It isn't close to being done, though. I want to finish the rooms and get it to move before a release. I've already got quite a few consoles and have started the library.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure what your fascination with me posting here is. I actually joined in 2012, long before you did.

MaelstromIslander

Another brickimedian?

I posted a blog about this in late 2012, if I'm not mistaken. :P Were you even a member of Brickipedia at the time? Anyway, yes, that's a TARDIS map. It isn't close to being done, though. I want to finish the rooms and get it to move before a release. I've already got quite a few consoles and have started the library.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure what your fascination with me posting here is. I actually joined in 2012, long before you did.

Meh, how many Brickimedians are on RRU?

I can probably have the pack support the Weeping Angels mod. I'll have to ask the devs for permission first.

No idea, but Brickimedia isn't the only LEGO fan-site I'm committed to. :P

I love how the Enderman becomes the Silence.  :)

What Enderman? if you know what i mean

Hi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.