The Watcher

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

1260143066.jpg

This entry is a man, he wears a suit and is always there. He travels just beyond the shadows of our visions, watching us... analyzing us... pointing out the flaws and the strengths. Never coming into view, always staying hidden. But being hidden has cost him his color, he is color blind, and so is his appearance.

He has always been there and will always be there. He is not immortal but lasts forever.

He wears a suit and a black fedora on his head. He never smiles, never grows any hair, and only has a pocket watch made of pure copper in his front pocket under his handkerchief. He has a revolver well hidden with in his coat, but it only has 4 rounds in the cartridge (is that what it's called?) because he only fired it twice.

Yea, I was too lazy to draw the pocket watch or the revolver, so sue me. Anyone who watches Fringe could see a resemblance here.

Questions? Comments? Complements?

BTW: If I start bragging, I'm only joking. We all know the only way I'll win this is by default.

TheEPICtrainrider

*Cough* Poorly drawn Johnny Thunder *Cough*

Its a great picture, nice and 3D. But Lack of detale

I really don't see Johnny Thunder, More like Indiana... *stops short before Nail kills me*

And the thing is, I don't like my Lego to be too detailed, makes it too complicated. I'll take a simple red shirt and blue legs over a suit with 5000 different details and complicated legs any day.

Besides, this drawing is almost to scale on my paper. Not a lot of room for detail.

Cool. As said, not very big (Niall's is more likely to win because of the detail, I think. This looks more like a 10-minute sketch. No offence.), but I like the style and the design.

*indiana jones theme plays*" Dr. jones! so nice of you to come..."

Harrison Ford as a rockraider would be funnier... nice job on the drawing anyways though.

It's actually an interesting picture. When you combine it with your back story I think it fits very well. As he has no emotion, black and white is the best colours. Since he watches and is always there, being blurry and un-detailed gives it a ghost-ish effect which fits well with the story.

I say good job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.