Entry For Draw Your Dream Minifig

DeactivatedAccount

DeactivatedAccount

Hu, you know that the first to enter never wins. Ah well.

Right, attached is Me, (Or as a Minifigure) I was watching a Tremors marathon at the time. And with Burt Gummer being my Hero and extra stimulus from the films. I let out my inner 'Paranoid Survivalist'

I must point out a few things to you first about what My Minifigure is wearing.

Glasses - Are tinted Orange to block out the sun, Perfect for shooting

Hair - I actual have very dark brown hair, that looks black. But hey.

Shoulder light - Im not happy with it. I should have put an Shoulder lamp (standard to USCM mobile armour, look up the Colonial Marine Technical Manual for more info)

Left shoulder/arm - 4 Needles. 2 containing Morphine, 2 containing Adrenaline. Above is the U * S * C * M (uscmc) Logo.

Right shoulder/arm - A pistol. Not real because its LEGO. If I was drawing a real person it would have been a Glock 18, or a Magnum. On the pistol I actual wrote .357, standard Magnum rounds. Yet another error. 2 Shotgun shells. Contradictory what weapons I have on me. An total error. It should hold a standard 50 *cal rounds, or Glock 18 mag (32 cartage of course)

Body - The Gun on my his back is not real. (Because he’s LEGO) If it was real I would have a Grizzly big roar 50 *cal BFG (With an 50 cal Cartridge custom moulded out of solid bronze to make it a WW1 based anti tank cartridge, Of Corse) And the Black Harness is taken from SeaQuest dsv. It was a small Knife (Which I would replace with a Ballistic knife if real) and a short range radio (range only about 300M) I got from RRU, If real I would not have that. I would have a brick satellite phone with the option of long range radio) lack of chest armour. If real I would wear armour under vest. Also I am wearing 2 dog tag from the U * S * C * M

Left leg - An Small Oxygen breather. And a pocket. (Filled with Batteries)

Right Leg - Swiss Army Knife (Encase I must MacGyver my way out of something), second pocket, (Filled with loose bullets) and a Photo of Burt Gummer. If real Photo would be in pocket, along with photo of my mum, dad and two dogs.

And i used my Doc's drawing from two years ago as an template. It helps.

And i will make decales for a real minifigure. So i can make my self (or atleast this verson) as a real minifigure. Better get on to Brick Arms.

Enjoy the Image ( it was too big for the scanner :P, so i used my camera)

Go me! (And if by some hand of god I do win. Which I properly won't. Im on holiday between the 23 of December and the 30. I wont reply to any E-mails Cyrem between that time. Its me sixteen birthday. And although I wanted a hooker bar [joke] but im going on the Nile cruse. Niall on the Nile cruse lol. Yes my Birthdays Christmas eve BTW)

<image removed>

Great entry Niall, good drawing and just what I was thinking of for entries into the comp. Best part about him I think is that little photo on the right leg, I thought it was a funny addition.

I know. This was the first I looked at (your one was already there at the time), but I thought it might be funny to say that :P )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.