TT Games Explorer

Ac_K

• 1 month later...

I've managed to get hold of the Lego dimension files from Wii U game. quick bms will only extract some of the .dat files so i have contacted luigi to see if he can update the script. Anyway i managed to get hold of a few model and texture files but these are different to the ones used in the pc games. i wondered if any one could work out the format to extract the models. i've found homer head model and texture titled FACE_HOMER_NXG.GHG and FACE_HOMER_NXG.WIIU_TEXTURES. if anyone wants to have a go i can send the files or a screengrab to see hex view of the file etc just let me know.

Thanks

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
Nagaramsraeloco

I can't figure out how to get Lego Marvel Superheroes to read my edited .cd file. It doesn't apply any of the changes I made, yet it will still crash if I delete any bytes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm new there, I'd like to extract models and textures from lego indy 1, lego Marvel and lego avengers, I really don't know how, can someone help me?

Fluffy Cupcake
  1. Use either this method (see very bottom of post) to extract all files at once, or use the program in this topic to extract them one by one(? I've never tried this program before.)
  2. Get Noesis
  3. Get and install this plugin for Noesis
  4. You should now be able to view and convert - even batch converter - the model files to common model formats.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Nagaramsraeloco
On 9/24/2016 at 11:28 PM, TheSm1le said:

I'm aware this thread is dead, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to fix the text string error when adding a new character?

Elaborate. Are you talking about a text string error for the character name?

On 9/26/2016 at 1:28 PM, Nagaramsraeloco said:

Elaborate. Are you talking about a text string error for the character name?

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about.

Nagaramsraeloco

When I get back in front of my computer I can try to send you an example of the formatting. If you can find a CMM mod to download yourself you could probably edit your character's name into their name file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
ShadowLuigi

WIll this program work with the PC version of Lego City Undercover? I tried using it on one of the game's .dat files but it says "Error when trying to read file infos! Program will exit!"

In-case you're wondering why I'm asking this. It's because I'm working on a repaint of the game and I wanted to try this out. I tried playing the game with texmod and I originally did the repaint on the wii u with Cemu before getting the PC version.

I think this tool is dead as it wasn't updated since first beta version release. I instead used latest quickBMS with script for Lego games and i workef like a charm! The only problem now is that I can't find any tools to work with extracted content :(

• 1 month later...

Does anybody still have TT Games Explorer? The link is down, so if anybody has a copy they could post that would be great (-:

EDIT: Also, does anybody know where the character models are stored in LEGO Marvel Superheroes?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/25/2014 at 7:02 PM, Ac_K said:

TT Games Explorer:

This tool allow you to extract and modify file of the LEGO Traveller's Tales Games.

//New Screenshots coming...

116udfa.jpg

bhgm02.jpg

doq77q.jpg

10shy7o.jpg

Changelog:

v0.1 BETA

• Full support of *.DAT/*.HDR files extraction (one or all files).
  • LZ2K and DFLT Uncompression files support.
  • *.TEX files preview support (and extract as PNG file).
  • Edit of *.TXT/*.SF/*.SUB/*.CSV files, with Color Syntax (Need to Fix Color Syntax).
  • Basic folder explorer to read the DAT extracted files, and try to Preview/Edit them.
  • Many littles options. 

v0.1 BETA Download Link : http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/94090126/file.html (No Readme file included).

.NET Framework 4.0 and .NET Framework 2.0 needed (I need to fix for just use .NET Framework 4.0).

Please, take in consideration it's a beta version so many things are not finish (Like there is no progress bar when you extract all files of a DAT file).

If you have any bug, idea, or you want help me, you feel free to contact me at Pakexplorer[at]gmail.com or through this forum in this topic or PM.

Thanks.

// Old presentation Topic.

Link is not working!!!

• 1 month later...
sixxstreeter
On 1/28/2019 at 1:05 PM, Avak said:

Link is not working!!!

having trouble none of these tools open the force awkens file .res are .gsc are nxg  can make a script for it i have the new tool says star wars force awakens but dosent open just get red error in the cdm when trying to extract it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Cyrem locked this topic
  • Cyrem unlocked this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.