TT Games Explorer

Ac_K

I have added Guardians of the Galaxy pack and updated CMM on Nexus. Now it's possible to add indexed anims, faces, misc and even characters to a mod, 10 slots each. Characters thing can be used for characters packs or transforming chars (Bruce Banner - Hulk). Also, additional icons can be added, so that transforming chars will have their icons.

CPJ that are in use by the game specified in global/gameglobal.led. It is hex-editable. However, for some reason, collection uses only one cpj. In Lego Marvel it is marvel_minifig.cpj.
Animations are somewhat swappable. Only real progress I've had was with LotR anims that were included in Lego Marvel but weren't used, but even there were some minor bugs with faces. Looks like Lego Batman 2 and Lego Movie animations can be used too. Modern games changed either .as, or .an4 structure. No luck there.
Haven't had time to fix Mikey yet. Sorry.

Thanks for all the new stuff! Looking forward to messing around with it. I would try to import characters and stuff as well, but I don't own the Lego Movie Videogame or any others (other than worlds). I try to get the /char/ folder from the Lego Movie, if I can get it somehow, Ill try and mess around with it.

Also, its fine about mikey, take your time.

Edited by blakey001

@darkel, @FayeReagan

thanks for the replies!

I made two mods for CMM, Howard Stark and Hush:

Howard Stark is just the text and mod inis to use the leftover data.

Hush is Nick Fury with the textures from Batman 2's Hush. I wasn't able to copy his face, so i just use the silver surver/silver samurai face.

http://imgur.com/a/ET2vM

When you try them, please tell me what you think about it.

howard_stark.zip

hush.zip

Can you share a download link? Beatiful mods

• 4 weeks later...

I wrote tutorial-shaped post to explain how mesh swapping between Lego games works. Hope, this will be helpful.
Also, I was able to put Mikey from TMNT into Lego Marvel. With custom head and backpack/shell thingy. Head model materials took some time to work through, but they can be edited.

QuickBMS script, as it seems, doesn't work with some Lego Jurassic World .DATs (game0.dat) and does work with others.

Hello. Why when I edit .cd file using "HEX editor" and start my CCM mod, my game crashes? :(Also, can you tell more about how to create their own characters?

Because it's rather tricky, check back a few pages, there's something will help you

• 2 weeks later...
An_Random_Guy

Hi Guys! i'm new here,and i have couple of questions.
1.How to correct edit .cd file? i try to edit him but still not progress (also how to beat these problems? they on screen below)
2.How to open .pak files?
3.Is this possible to make an Spider-Gwen mod?
4.How to know color of a small square which I added to the "lego_colorous" folder? for example at Hawkeye from AoU they are called as "blackifeas" and "darkred1479" how to
know these colors for my character?
5.Also when I edit .cd file  I find couple of lines which are responsible for color there, but besides the name in them there are letters, for example:"LIGHTNOUGAT N" What can it mean?
6.What benefits of Hex Editing?

Problem.thumb.png.a0b3f0195a456cd7ef5096

Edited by An_Random_Guy

2.How to open .pak files?

Unnecessary. .pak files just contain the .txt files. Backup and then delete the .pak files to prevent your changes being overridden. 

An_Random_Guy

Hi Guys!
Recently I completed SM2:EE game on ePSXe emulator. and i got many ideas for my next CMM mods.
Now i'm trying to make Venom 2 -Earth X from this game, but i have problems...
When i'm going into the game to test my mod,game crashes or freezes every time when I choose my mod.
What i'm doing wrong? can anybody help me? please?
And here's a little look at in-game Hud + Character text (Screen Below)
P.S If someone can make better Hud,please PM me.
LEGOMARVEL_2015-09-05_17-47-25-633.thumb

Edited by An_Random_Guy

Hi Guys!
Recently I completed SM2:EE game on ePSXe emulator. and i got many ideas for my next CMM mods.
When i'm going into the game to test my mod,game crashes or freezes every time when I choose my mod.

How did you fix the text string error and I'm getting the same when I use my character it crashes?

An_Random_Guy

Kazlow10,Its very easy to fix,just don't use Cyrillic letters or symbols.If you need an example,PM me.

Edited by An_Random_Guy

Hi Guys!

How did you fix the text string error and I'm getting the same when I use my character it crashes?

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

How did you fix the text string error

Its very easy to fix,just don't use Cyrillic letters or symbols.If you need an example,PM me.

yes give me an example and is it still crashing?

An_Random_Guy

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Its very easy to fix,just don't use Cyrillic letters or symbols.If you need an example,PM me.

and is it still crashing?

Mod? yes...but i still trying to fix that

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

how about the text string error? how do i fix it?

An_Random_Guy

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Check the Inbox,i send PM to you.

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Check the Inbox,i send PM to you.

we-need-to-go-deeper.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 05.09.2015 at 7:28 PM, An_Random_Guy said:

Hi Guys!

Generally, game crashes if .cd or .gsc data is wrong. Sometimes it can simply skip corrupted gsc, but that rarely happens.
You can edit data through hex editing inside .CDs, but you cannot resize it, delete or add anything, etc, because this screws up offsets.
What you need to do is to take someone, that already has all the parts you need or more, and edit his data to fit your needs. For example, if you need someone with a cape, but without a helmet - you take Loki, search for hat object - "Hat_Loki" in "loki.cd" and change some letters (I use "Hat_Nope"), so that it points to an nonexistent object and won't load any hat.

Sorry for the necroposting.

On 12/31/2015 at 8:54 PM, darkel said:

Generally, game crashes if .cd or .gsc data is wrong. Sometimes it can simply skip corrupted gsc, but that rarely happens.
You can edit data through hex editing inside .CDs, but you cannot resize it, delete or add anything, etc, because this screws up offsets.
What you need to do is to take someone, that already has all the parts you need or more, and edit his data to fit your needs. For example, if you need someone with a cape, but without a helmet - you take Loki, search for hat object - "Hat_Loki" in "loki.cd" and change some letters (I use "Hat_Nope"), so that it points to an nonexistent object and won't load any hat.

Sorry for the necroposting.

How do you remove the text string error?

On 01.01.2016 at 7:43 AM, Kazlow10 said:

How do you remove the text string error?

I've never encountered one. I assume, you've added something into /stuff/text/text.csv, but it shows an error instead of your data?
Problem might be with text encoding, the game is very strict with that. UTF-8, I think, is the one you should use.
Also, string name should be upcase.

On 2 January 2016 at 5:10 PM, darkel said:

I've never encountered one. I assume, you've added something into /stuff/text/text.csv, but it shows an error instead of your data?
Problem might be with text encoding, the game is very strict with that. UTF-8, I think, is the one you should use.
Also, string name should be upcase.

Nevermind I solved but thank you for the info.Is it possible to mesh swap items for Lego Batman 3 to Lego Marvel Superheroes?

On 03.01.2016 at 1:55 AM, Kazlow10 said:

Nevermind I solved but thank you for the info.Is it possible to mesh swap items for Lego Batman 3 to Lego Marvel Superheroes?

I don't think so. Neither Batman 3, nor Batman 2 models are swappable. Too much of a difference in mesh structure.
Basically, Lego Movie is very compatible, there is a possibility to use Lego Hobbit or Lego Lotr, though I didn't tried. Maybe Harry Potter.
Other than that, everything that's older than Batman 2 and newer than Batman 3 is unusable.

You can, probably, swap anims from Batman 3 or other modern games, I've had some progress, but I'm not sure enough yet.

On 6 January 2016 at 7:12 PM, darkel said:

I don't think so. Neither Batman 3, nor Batman 2 models are swappable. Too much of a difference in mesh structure.
Basically, Lego Movie is very compatible, there is a possibility to use Lego Hobbit or Lego Lotr, though I didn't tried. Maybe Harry Potter.
Other than that, everything that's older than Batman 2 and newer than Batman 3 is unusable.

You can, probably, swap anims from Batman 3 or other modern games, I've had some progress, but I'm not sure enough yet.

Thanks for the info.Now I only have one problem, I deleted my Lego movie game. Eh it's ok there are a lot of unused item models for Lego marvel. I have another question, can you make an all new hat from unused models or you have to mesh swap?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here, but have been lurking for some time. I can confirm that the updated QuickBMS script provided by Aluigi combined with 0.7.1 of QuickBMS can extract LEGO Avengers. The problem is that I can *also* confirm that neither the PC nor Xbox 360 versions of the game can run with their files loose. Bummer.

• Cyrem locked this topic
  • Cyrem unlocked this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.