A game I'm working on: A 3D, multiplayer roguelike (Released on Steam June 23rd, 2015)

Addictgamer

It's about time.

Well isn't someone a month late to the party. :P

Any updates in the last month Addict?

​Nope. Not at all. :)

MaelstromIslander

Ah, well at least you finally released the thing. I'd play it again, but my computer despises it, graphic intensity makes my computer overheat, and I'm still mad about my rejection. Plus, I really don't like playing single player alone in dark spaces. :P

• 1 month later...

I also bought this game. First impression: Nice game. Second impression: Boulders (reminds me of the game Goldrush, where you could suddenly die of an illness. The difference: You could save in that game^^). I guess, that it is pretty fun with other people together (I have seen some videos from other RRU members and I would like to play with other people together), because that way everyone can take up a different profession (and still die XD).

edit: The boulders aren't the big problem (although they can be annoying), but the minotaur is one. btw: Turning the gamma to 2.000 may help a bit to see more in the game.

I guess, that it is pretty fun with other people together (I have seen some videos from other RRU members and I would like to play with other people together), because that way everyone can take up a different profession (and still die XD).

In the videos I have posted I don't die as a result of the enemy. No, I choose to die to make the others feel better, because secretly I am the most skilled Barony player there is.

Of course.

• 2 weeks later...
RobExplorien

I beat Baron Herx, now I'm free at last!

9Gggwmd.png

Edited by RobExplorien
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
Addictgamer

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. My apologies.

A lot has changed. Graphics overhaul, steamworks support, over the last few months I ported the game to C++, and just a few hours ago we launched a new beta branch.

Check out the game again:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/371970/announcements/detail/799768937967092167

Also, the game is 66% off due to the steam summer sale, get it for $3.39!

• Like 2

• lol username featured this topic
Fluffy Cupcake

Awesome, and it's good to see your guy's game doing so well. :)

26 minutes ago, Addictgamer said:

steamworks support

Thought I was about to read workshop for a second. :P

Will there be plans for that though?

Addictgamer

6 minutes ago, Xiron said:

Thought I was about to read workshop for a second. :P

Will there be plans for that though?

Hmm, I don't know about that in specific.

However, I will say that, in general, we do have further plans for the game.

• 3 months later...

Wow, Auto-Appraise?!?

*head explodes*

In all seriousness: I really like that option... ...I still got stuck because a boulder blocked my path and I didn't even have a teleportation scroll xD (I randomly used one earlier in the game, D'oh!).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.