Impersonate le717 Day 2018

Drill Master

Astro-Space-Guy

This is the le nightmare you see in your dreams...

-snip-

wCBXgju.jpg

Wanna play a game?

My gosh..that really is spooky. xD

No........ o-o

It's late, it's 1104 here, so i guess le717 day is over. :P

533.jpg

International Le717 day shalt never truly end :P

• Like 3

Shadowblaze

It's late, it's 1104 here, so i guess le717 day is over. :P

What Ayliffe said is true. This is called Impersonate le717 Day, but it does not actually last a day. It lasts as much as the RRU members' hearts desire.

Why couldn't the date of Impersonate le717 Day be more logical? Like...

...the 15th(7+1+7) of April...

...the 6th of July (Seventh Month, 7-1)...

...the 7th or August (Eighth (7+1) Month)...

Or perhaps the 17th of July, as for the bizarre 'Muricans out there that's written as 7/17/2015? Although on that subject I'd much prefer a universal format of YYYY-MM-DD, but ah well.

I don't think the date was deliberately picked, we just happened to do it then.

Fluffy Cupcake

Indeed the date was not chosen, it just happened on that day.

Perhaps we could shift it over for next year maybe? I do like the sound of 17 better than 15. Then again maybe we should not change it and leave it to the 11th, because you know, the unspoken rule says that traditions aren't suppose to be changed.

I find it amusing how le is apparently impersonating himself with his avatar. Surely that's not very difficult, but more importantly: why didn't he post last year? l405G.jpg

but more importantly: why didn't he post last year? l405G.jpg

Huh? I >posted >twice last year.

*whacks self*

Nevertheless, surely if you change your avatar to impersonate yourself, then everybody isn't impersonating you: they're impersonating something that isn't le717: they're impersonating an impersonation of an impersonation...

To use the example with the facial hair, nobody is actually impersonating you because none of them have the hair (except the Infolemaniac and Le Chief)... but what they are impersonating is your previous avatar: which is an impersonation of the facial hair le, which is an impersonation...

[/FailedArgument] l405G.jpg

Or perhaps the 17th of July, as for the bizarre 'Muricans out there that's written as 7/17/2015? Although on that subject I'd much prefer a universal format of YYYY-MM-DD, but ah well.

I don't think the date was deliberately picked, we just happened to do it then.

Most people in America don't say 2014, July the 17th, or even 17 July, 2014. They usually say July 17th, 2014, hence the MM-DD-YYYY format.

• 4 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Only time will tell. You've got to remember the origins though, there isn't much who qualify as a valid replacement.

...there really isn't much other members who qualify the 'never permanently changed their avatar since registration' qualification.

Does Cirevam qualify? I don't know if he kept his avatar since RRU's creation.

Cirevam probably qualifies, it depends on if temporal changes to the member's avatar counts, since, according to Xiron, le has changed his avatar occasionally, but would shortly be changed back.

[OFF TOPIC]

Also, I think I caught the contagious, but probably not dangerous, "Xiron editing flu" from the mafia topic.

Don't believe me? This one post went through 5 edits, and thats not just correcting grammer errors.

Including that sixth one.

And that seventh, AND this eighth that I'm writing now.

But that was the ninth, NO, EIGHTH, THIS IS THE NINTH

Tenth edit, this time fixing...

ELEVENTH

No, this is the 12th

*TWELVTH, no numbers...

*No that was the fourteenth edit

*No that was the fourteenth edit, this is the fifthteenth edit

*sixteenth edit, how the hell am I not in trouble?

*seventeenth, this time to fix up the fact this whole section is off-topic

[/OFF TOPIC]

Edited by Ben24x7
Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing the Editing

Fluffy Cupcake

But he does? Temporal avatar changes don't count so long as they go back to their original avatar.

24x7 is referring to that I've been applying edits to my most recent post in the mafia topic for the last 45 minutes non-stop.

Edited by Xiron

Fluffy Cupcake

Things like this are rather spontaneous, I'm not sure you can put rules/restrictions on them and how they "should" take place.

True on that. I was pretty much just pointing back to how it all started though, and saying that, the target wasn't random there was a reason behind it. For doing anyone else there wouldn't be a reason aside from just doing it for the heck of it.

Will there ever be an "impersonate someone other than le717 day?".

*no selfishness included*

Jimbob hasn't changed his avatar in a while.... >:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.