LL-947 Space Defender

Ayliffe

lol username

That's really great. I especially like the red and green lights on the front, you don't see that sort of build very often.

This is probably one of my favorite Neo-Classic Space designs that I've seen. Clean lines, a unique profile that stands out from other ships, and lots of detail without feeling visually cluttered. The only thing I can find wrong with it is that you've put mixed old and new light gray pieces in the wings, resulting in a small but noticeable mismatch in color. However, I can understand if you have limited pieces. Nice work!

I saw this, and I was just like "wow, that looks like a real Lego set."

I always wondered about the lack of weapons on both Blacktron AND the space guys' ships.

Wait a minute; where'd you get those blue telephones from?

This is one fantastically great Lego set MOC. :P

That's really great. I especially like the red and green lights on the front, you don't see that sort of build very often.

This is probably one of my favorite Neo-Classic Space designs that I've seen.

This is one fantastically great Lego set MOC. :P

Nice work. I like the shape.

Thanks for the positive feedback! :thumbsup:

Oh, and I did get those blue phone pieces from that Race 3000 board game, so Pranciblad was right. :)

The Ace Railgun

This looks nice, I like the shape, it kind of reminds me of an A-wing for some reason, or a reverse Y-Wing (a combo of both?)...

:o

Nice construction! I love the use of sideways building to achieve the wings, that's some really awesome stuff right there, and the front lights too are a clever addition. Good integration of the cockpit too, it adds a lot of vertical height but you've made it fit in place well. Benny would be proud.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.