TEE VEE HERE

le717

Hi everybody!

To I am happy to share a new project I begun working.

Called TEE VEE HERE, is based on the 2001 LEGO® Alpha Team video game character Tee Vee. It is still very work-in-progress and will improve later on. I made mockup for you guys to get an idea of what I am talking on.

tee-vee-here-mockup.png

I am currently looking for very proficient coders right now, but I not need any graphic designers right now. I am hopping and pre-alpha release by this year's end.

I try to have test build before you to try soon.

EDIT: Updates! I finish the test build! :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u.../teeveetestbuild1.zip

Let me know how please you like it. This a real project I am working on, not some idea. Positive fedback only suppotting my plan is appreciated!

Quisoves Potoo

You, sir, are a genius. Only you could have thought up such an amazing idea for an RPG. Lego Universe will live on! While your at it, you sohuld ad all sortes of amazing tihngs that sort of refernce (but only in a suttle way..) past lEGo games. Y'lnow, like a world with squat racing aliens and a wolrd with gyus figting rokc monsters in a big astroiid an an island with a criminal whom by it's deconsturcted and trains (part of the subly named "Loco Lines") oh an whle your'e at it you should make it online anfd add racing and jetsking and chest and sudpoku and a supper realastic phisics engene! :) Tis owuld mke my day!!!11!

This is the part where normally the thread descends into hell, with the older, experienced members all pouncing on the fresh blood with his horrible game idea.

But this.

It brought tears to my eye.

It cured cancer.

This is the game of the CENTURY.

YOU%27RE_WINNER_trophy.jpg

I envy you, good sir knight.

• Like 2

Is this some sort of April Fools' joke? :P

And is this going to be my one chance... To withstand TeeVee longer than Xiron can withstand landslides... :P

suppotting

Suppotting? Potting? Plants? :P

Wel tis is an amazing graphics, but id like 2 erport a bug plz. WHEN i go on teh page it just keeps looping WELCMOE 2 HEDQUORTER EVE and i cant make hjim move around teh maze. fix pls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.