Get drawn

Fush

Would you be so kind as to add me to the list?

Description as follows.

Male, medium height, rectangular build.  Built generally like a brick.

Black hair, half Asian, the rest is, for all visual purposes, most of Western Europe.

Rectangular glasses that fit my face instead of just looking weird.

Would like to be holding an M1911 or a screwdriver, or both, or something else if you think that'd be better.  You're the artist, not me. :P

half Asian

<snip>

No, young asian :P

If it helps, I've been mistaken for my father and my father has been mistaken for Bruce Lee (to the point that there are a couple German tourists out there convinced they've met Bruce Lee's cousin). :P

Astro-Space-Guy

So i heres what i would like:

Space helmet (White with gold visor)

Blue jacket (With a space suit under it)

White space suit legs (With light grey boots)

And that's about it! Thanks!

Did someone order transparency? :D

izLrtbT.png3A3F1dB.png

8refYtY.png5tavrkT.png

tAZuDCC.png

I was able to.... obtain a copy of photoshop and removed the white myself.

Unfortunately, on a dark background it's much easier to see the spots where to color bled out of the outline >:c

• Like 5

Fluffy Cupcake

Yaaaay. Do you plan to keep me a disembodied floating head? Either way I don't mind, this just makes it easier to haunt people. >:P

Unfortunately, on a dark background it's much easier to see the spots where to color bled out of the outline >:c

Do a quick cleanup? It should take about 5 minutes an image.

THIS TIME IT'S SHADOWBLAZE. I HAD TO SAY SO BECAUSE IT'S KIND OF HARD TO TELL. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I ACTUALLY DID THE HAIR RIGHT BUT I COULDN'T SO I DID A DIFFERENT HAIR INSTEAD BLAH.

Haha, it's okay, don't worry. :) Your drawings show how you imagine all of the RRU members, which I think is awesome. By the way, that hairstyle reminds me of Beethoven. :P

I'd ask for a new drawing of me (however you want to make it) if I knew it wouldn't be as hilariously derpy as Xiron's floating head the first one. :P

Quisoves Potoo

By the way, that hairstyle reminds me of Beethoven. :P

Good gosh, you're right. I though it looked familiar.

I'd probably wind up being drawn like Stravinsky. l405G.jpg

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I had fun with this one. Maybe a little too much fun...

Oh goodness- I did not ask for this. :)

You seemed to have reversed the colors, but it still looks great.

Oh goodness- I did not ask for this.

But... you did. You were on the list.

Hey, do you think you would be up for trying me soon? I would like my outfit to match my current avatar for the most part, white spiked hair (maybe a RR helmet on top, if possible), glasses, blue pants (RR boots), light blue shirt (maybe a light blue variation on a standard RR pattern). Anyways, thanks in advance. If it turns out anything like the ones you have already done, I'm sure it will turn out great.

You seemed to have reversed the colors

Yeah, I did that intentionally. It just made much more sense to have a white jacket over a blue shirt, plus it fit better with the rest of the outfits. Well, I think the difference here is that I went for a labcoat instead of a regular suit.

• Like 1

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Yeah, I did that intentionally. It just made much more sense to have a white jacket over a blue shirt, plus it fit better with the rest of the outfits. Well, I think the difference here is that I went for a labcoat instead of a regular suit.

I fixed it anyways.

gallery_5463_291_52391.jpg

I suppose this is my equivalent to janesster.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

-awesome picture of me-

Holy moly, I wasn't expecting you to redraw me, but it's great! Nice job. :D

I love my curly moustache, expression and pose... Yeah if I shaved my moustache right, I could pull off that look.

-awesome picture of me-

Holy moly, I wasn't expecting you to redraw me, but it's great! Nice job. :D

I love my curly moustache, expression and pose... Yeah if I shaved my moustache right, I could pull off that look.

Well, you know, I've been going through and redoing the old drawings I'm not satisfied with in between doing new ones... while yours was one of my favorites, I looked at it and thought, "I can do better!" So I did.

I accidentally used the pose meant for Ben though. Sorry Ben!

That's the thing about getting better, though, is it makes your old stuff look worse in comparison.

Remember when I said that there were certain members I was gonna draw regardless of whether they asked for it or not?

Well here's one of them.

4nDRWfN.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.