Get drawn

Fush

I just wanna make it VERY clear here.

Please do NOT draw me into a potato. I want NOTHING to do with potatoes in my soon-to-be-new avatar.

This is only a temporary body, till the new one arrives. :P

Phantom Terror

Rocket added to OP. I was gonna finish the first page before moving on to the second, but I really didn't feel like drawing any of the ones that were left, no offense to those I skipped. I'll get back to you :D

And sorry no lightsabre Rocket. Let's say you have one, it's just not in use that the moment ^_^

It's okay, I commented knowing that not getting drawn was a possibility, so no worries. ^^

Please do NOT draw me into a potato. I want NOTHING to do with potatoes in my soon-to-be-new avatar.

-CROCKERRRRR!!!-

roflbot.jpg

Tauka Usanake

I'm tempted to join the bandwagon here but I also tend to draw and don't want to lose any of my thunder (if there ever was any). Even so, I'll think up of what I'd like to be drawn and post here, it wouldn't hurt in the least

I've gotten better as I did this, and some of my earlier ones looked worse by comparison. So, I went back and edited Ace and Xiron to be closer in quality to the more recent ones ^_^

• Like 2

The drawing of McSpudz... That is simple great Fushigisaur. It is one of the best drawings I've ever seen you make. You got that wonderful drawing from your own mind, totally not ripping of anything else with it. It is great. It is one of the best things I've seen. Better than McJobless, more hilarious than le717, this is an excellent drawing. The curve there! How that resembles a potato! And the 0% cheap pink ears are surely what everyone has on the side of their head. This is a monument to your drawings, and I bow humbly before you in reverence of this fantastical drawing. You deserve it, for this wonderful drawing you have made.

O.T.
*changes profile picture to it and sets Member Title to 'In Mockery of McSpudz'* :P

O.T.
Someone says "Enough! Fushigisaur has failed us. Aidenpons makes a mockery of us!... Those proxies can withstand any assualt! *argument carries on* We should defend this topic and expect an assualt in Forum Games! I daresay that'd be quite a feat... Even for the great high lord Cirevam.

(Note: MASSIVE in-joke. Yell at me if you get it. It's not meant as an offence in any way.)

Car CrazeXVI

O.T. *changes profile picture to it and sets Member Title to 'In Mockery of McSpudz'* :P

How is this in any way off-topic? 8S

Note: MASSIVE in-joke.

It's not much of an in-joke if you tell everyone around you it's an in-joke. :|

• Like 2

O.T.

*changes profile picture to it and sets Member Title to 'In Mockery of McSpudz'* :P

I know this is completely off-topic, but how do you change your member title? :/

O.T.
*Slaps face* Okay, listen up, click on your profile picture in the top left corner (to go to your profile page) then click on 'edit my profile'. Scroll down until you find 'Memeber Title' and type in what you want there (there is a word limit by the way).

Oh hey, you may have noticed I've not updated this thread in several days. No, I'm not slacking. Up until this point I had been drawing these in Paint.Net, but Rocket has made me aware of a program called SAI that is much more suited to stuff like this. Compare this doodle, drawn in PDN, to this one done in SAI and you can see the difference. So the delay is because I plan to switch to using SAI instead, and I'm still learning how to properly utilize it. So it will be a while before I start this back up, but when I do, you can expect the pictures to look a lot cleaner.

MaelstromIslander

Sorry if i'm being annoying about this (and i know you're taking a break fushigar) but you guys forgot that i asked to be drawn. :|

First of all i did not forget. You are not the only one who has not been drawn, I've done less than half of all requests. You were not skipped, I simply have not gotten to yours yet.

Secondly, I am not "Fushigar." I am Fushigisaur, or Fushi, Fushigi, Fush, Sushi, Jush, June, Juni, Juniper, Bug Catcher, Slug Master, or Sad Tim. All of these are acceptable names to call me. "Fushigar" is not.

MaelstromIslander

Secondly, I am not "Fushigar." I am Fushigisaur, or Fushi, Fushigi, Fush, Sushi, Jush, June, Juni, Juniper, Bug Catcher, Slug Master, or Sad Tim. All of these are acceptable names to call me. "Fushigar" is not.

I never noticed it was Fushigisaur... :S

Tauka Usanake

Oh hey, you may have noticed I've not updated this thread in several days. No, I'm not slacking. Up until this point I had been drawing these in Paint.Net, but Rocket has made me aware of a program called SAI that is much more suited to stuff like this. Compare this doodle, drawn in PDN, to this one done in SAI and you can see the difference. So the delay is because I plan to switch to using SAI instead, and I'm still learning how to properly utilize it. So it will be a while before I start this back up, but when I do, you can expect the pictures to look a lot cleaner.

I don't know, I kind of like the scratchy look of the first one in pdn format. Then again I'm someone who likes things made in MSPaint...

• 3 weeks later...

Still trying to figure out SAI but screw it, I went ahead and posted Studs anyway. He's not shaded or transparent but he will be! Eventually.

Fush, you're the best!

Let me know when you make it transparent and shaded, and I'll update my avatar accordingly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.