Get drawn

Fush

...Sure, I'll take a stab.

Go ahead with me, Fush. Same kind of character as my SigFig (in my current avatar). Don't really care what you add to it. :P

...Might make me even change my avatar.

EDIT: I have a later post changing this. :/

Edited by McStudz

...I should clarify the thing about drawing members I knew well.

First of all i do plan to draw all requests, but it will take time, and I'm not necessarily gonna do them all in order.

In this case, the people I know well are more likely to be drawn FIRST. Why? Two reasons.

First, personal bias. I wanna draw my friends :P

Second, if I don't know you well there's not much for me to work with. I'm basing these drawings both off of the descriptions I get and past experiences with the subject. If I have no experiences with you... there's not as much to work with.

*shrug*

That's just how it is.

...since i'm replying anyway, better get a couple other responses out of the way...

Brown Mossy hair

Clarification: did you mean 'Messy?' or perhaps 'Mousy?' I mean mossy works too I just wanted to make sure that's what you meant to say.

Can you make me as a cyborg with two laser guns and a Epic Cape

tumblr_mgjqxtFtUX1rrx47to2_500.gif

...in all seriousness that sounds fun to draw, but i had to make the reference.

Keep it up! We have something like 50 active users. Can you handle them all?

heck_yes_by_authorgreg-d30ucev.jpg

MaelstromIslander

tumblr_mgjqxtFtUX1rrx47to2_500.gif

I was laughing so hard. :P

...I should clarify the thing about drawing members I knew well.

First of all i do plan to draw all requests, but it will take time, and I'm not necessarily gonna do them all in order.

In this case, the people I know well are more likely to be drawn FIRST. Why? Two reasons.

First, personal bias. I wanna draw my friends :P

Second, if I don't know you well there's not much for me to work with. I'm basing these drawings both off of the descriptions I get and past experiences with the subject. If I have no experiences with you... there's not as much to work with.

*shrug*

That's just how it is.

Its ok, i am pretty new anyway. :P

Phantom Terror

If you can (I understand that you have a large queue at the moment), I'd like to get drawn :P

Description:

Standard male build, dark hair with dark red highlights, sunglasses, dark Rock Raider armor/uniform, and a pistol.

I look forward to seeing how this comes out if you can draw this! :D

Shadowblaze

Ok, since everyone now is getting drawned, I'd like to be drawn too :P

I have brown hair and eyes, and please put that crazy hairstlye my avatar has. When I get up I always have got that "hairstyle". :P Then, well, I have the LU jetpack and I wear something which I haven't decided yet. Maybe when I finish my channel's graphics I'll tell ya. :P

Okay. I'm on the chubby side. longish brown hair. Spark's outfit, but please put the Blacktron logo somewhere. I've got brown eyes. Also, I would like a Snivy by me. I love the idea of being drawn, as drawing is my favorite passtime if availible. Also, I need PIZZA!!!

MaelstromIslander

Huh, another blacktron fan! :P  Wait, that reminds me... put a blacktron logo somwhere on me too! :D

I Am Not Here

Ok

Female
Dark blue long Hair about to hip (Tied)

Grey eyes

Jet's Outfit with a Rocket Racer keychain attached to the belt
give me carry a beam sword please? (Cyan color)

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Hey, do you think you would be up for trying me soon? I would like my outfit to match my current avatar for the most part, white spiked hair (maybe a RR helmet on top, if possible), glasses, blue pants (RR boots), light blue shirt (maybe a light blue variation on a standard RR pattern). Anyways, thanks in advance. If it turns out anything like the ones you have already done, I'm sure it will turn out great.

I went ahead and drew myself this time.

...Now might be a good time to mention being transgender. Who knew? I didn't until recently. But I'm a girl now, for what it's worth ._.

Seeing as everyone else is joining in, can I have one too?

• Description: Male, Dark brown hair, like this but with shorter sideburns, brown eyes.
  • Clothes: Docs standard clothes, but without the hat and a classic-space logo on one of my arms as a patch.
  • Oh, and could I have a Jammie Dodger or two included please? :P (I like jammie dodgers a LOT)

Let's try this again, unless Fush is already working on mine...  :gasp:

Head: grey eyes, with rounded rectangular glasses, maybe with a light or something on one side of the frame (think Google Glass) for getting a closer look at the details of ore, even Energy Crystals. I also have short, somewhat-messy hair.

Build: Medium, nothing too special. A little on the lean side, I guess.

Outfit: No capes, huh? Do greatcoats count? Because I'd probably wear something like the Eleventh Doctor's greatcoat (In "Let's Kill Hitler"), maybe in a different color. Lots of pockets on the torso for various rock/crystal samples I may find, and a small chisel and hammer visible for chipping away at rock. I'd wear it unfastened, with a bright shirt and blue jeans seen. Black, low-cut hinging-like boots as well.

That's just a rough idea. Whatever doesn't work for you and is removed is fine by me.

I wouldn't mind getting drawn.

I won't change my avatar, cause I have no way to get it back, but I'll put it on my page.

Armor would be awesome. Aim for an androgynous look, if you can. White hair is best, too.

Fluffy Cupcake

I would mind getting drawn.

Failio. Should be wouldn't.

I won't change my avatar, cause I have no way to get it back,

Right click and do "save image" and save it to your computer?

• Like 3

I would mind getting drawn.

Failio. Should be wouldn't.

I won't change my avatar, cause I have no way to get it back,

Right click and do "save image" and save it to your computer?

Wow, I feel stupid. Fixed error. As for the avatar, it's a shrunken image of the original, and I meant it would be too much of a hassle to get back. Sorry about that.

Rocket added to OP. I was gonna finish the first page before moving on to the second, but I really didn't feel like drawing any of the ones that were left, no offense to those I skipped. I'll get back to you :D

And sorry no lightsabre Rocket. Let's say you have one, it's just not in use that the moment ^_^

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.