Get drawn

Fush

Fluffy Cupcake

I normally have:

Brown hair (similar to style in my current avatar as of this posting date)

Blue eyes

Red shirt

Blue shorts or pants

Brown shooes

On the slim side (kinda like Ace I guess).

Skin: White, but not le717 kind of pale white. (Once again, I guess like Ace is fine.)

Yes, I'm that generic looking guy, I've always been.

P.S. Don't forget my waffles.

Hair: Kind of a cross between blond and brown, pretty darn messy.

Eyes: Green

Clothes: Any generic Rock Raider clothes should suffice.

Tall and skinny

Oh, and if you could fit the symbol in my avatar somewhere on the drawing that would be perfect.

This is a great idea, thank you very much.

Purple hair with a very long fringe covering my left eye. Tanned skin, brown eyes. About 6ft high, and slim build. If possible to include, I have a red, black, yellow, purple bracelet on my right arm, I wear a dopamine necklace (THIS symbol connected to a chain where NH2 is) and I've got a Ratchet & Clank hat (Like THIS). I usually wear a black jacket, black jeans and white converses for shoes.

That's probably a LOT to ask for, so none of it is in any way necessary. If you do choose to draw me, that'd be great appreciated :)

Ooh... I like the idea of this one. Anyway, if you're looking for general appearance, here's a good photo of my mug: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Anyway, I also like the idea of incorporating my avatar, so If my uniform could have a flaming chicken patch, that'd be cool. Anyway, besides that, do whatever you want. I'm just impressed I was able to post while contantly rotating.

IT'S WAFFLE TIME

Xiron picture addded to OP.

Kinda want to do Jobless next but I feel like Le deserves it since he posted first. Eh.

Fluffy Cupcake

xD . Nice, and thanks!

I think the hair could of been a bit darker (more around the boot color?), though I think it is okay here because all the bright colours.

I think the hair could of been a bit darker (more around the boot color?)

The hair and boots are actually the exact same shade of brown, only one is shaded while the other is highlighted... but yeah the hair does look a bit bright... too bad I can't change it now ^^

For the second time I changed my request because my previous one would've been one I would be able to accomplish myself. I reverted it back to the original (well, as close as possible):

Appearance:

- Axle clothing (make the hat Gary, instead of brown)

- Jet Black hair

- Thin

- Male

- Orange eyes

Other requests:

- Relaxedly leaning on a Drill/pickaxe

- Cup of coffee in the one hand

- Cross legged

This is an awesome idea, you can sign me up! Seems like you've got a lot on your plate, but when you get the chance... I'll be Docs, please. But with l'il Gary by my feet too, and maybe a huge laser beam in one hand.

Can you draw me? I'm kinda chubby, medium chest, and I have really long hair. Also slightly tall, around 6'
Normally wearing baggy pants and a hoodie (Right now it's an N7 elite hoodie)

Drill Master

These are looking really cool Fush. :)

If you want to draw me, you can use my MC skin for an idea since it's modeled around me anyway.

Helpful stuffs: I'm an inch under 6 ft, my dark brown hair is long, but not long enough to touch my shoulders, I'm rather thin, and the glasses. Don't forget my glasses. If you can draw me in a black raider suit with maybe my logo on it, that would be awesome. :P

RockRaiderWolf

Sweet! Like it. 

I'd love to have my avatar drawn in some way. 

Drawn as a Rock Raider I think he(my avatar) would look good as about average muscle tone and instead of using a drill he has claws made out of energy crystals which he use to dig with. then since it is LEGO rock raiders, I thought it might be fitting if you could manage to draw it so he looks almost like a raider and has the usual lego head shape but instead of a normal face has a wolf face. I understand that wolf face may make it much harder to draw front on so I figure maybe you could do it as sort of a side view. 

If you do draw my avatar please let me know I would love to see it! :D ( Heck I love near anything with a positive wolf theme :P  ) 

Despite losing progress due to a computer crash, McJobless has been finished and added to OP. I tried to make the hat work, but I coudn't, so you get generic helmet >:c

Also a note about clothes, since it's been mentioned in several descriptions. The whole point is to draw you guys as Rock Raiders, so all of you will abide by the RR dress code. However, since there are several uniforms to choose from, I tried to get as close to the clothes specified while still being within my own self-imposed limits.

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

Yes, i'm asking, and this better not end up like the Minecraft Server forum.

Here's my description:

'>

Drill Master

and this better not end up like the Minecraft Server forum.

All you had to do was read the OP to find out that you weren't eligible. 4 months active and 10 posts I believe, And if I recall you had 2 posts and you were our newest member at the time you posted in the topic. I don't see what the problem is...

In other news, these are looking really awesome Fush! Keep it up! :)

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun
this better not end up like the Minecraft Server forum.

This is already ending up like the MC server post... _-_

All you had to do was read the OP to find out that you weren't eligible.

Yes please read, it helps to prevent stuff like this...Also...

Also note I am biased and more likely to draw you if I like you/know you well. So...sorry newcomers.

There's your "rules"...we don't normally badger people about stuff like this but...yeah...READ THE FIRST POST...

Also thanks a bunch Fushi, for drawing my new Avi it looks awesome.

I want to like you Mael but I don't like people who don't read rules...

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

All of you. Can we please stop bringing that MC server post everywhere (You too MaelstromIslander). It was a first time mistake, and dragging it everywhere won't help us to like each other any better.

K thx bai.

P.S. Nice work on Jobless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.