A LANDSLIDE HAS OCCURRED

le717

Aw, don't feel too bad about the loss, aidenpons. Who knows, you might get the chance to best Xiron sooner than you think.

Quisoves Potoo

my mum had gone off to a pain management conference in Invercargill

Does she use the mad pain points system?

Anyway, don't feel so bad about not being able to break Xiron's record. I haven't even gotten in on the LANDSLIDES fad yet, for the simple reason that I suffer from frequent fatigue. For me to spend half a day listening to Chiefy would only debilitate me further (and it surely must debilitate even you healthy fellows.) Brave heart, aidenpons. :P

See? I included a tongue-smiley to cheer you up. Here, have another: :P

Fluffy Cupcake
That does not fit. This is not an 'oh no, try again' type thing.

I wasn't really using that in a 'try again' case, more of a 'mission failed' way.

Here aiden, have some calming Out of Time music (if it doesn't load immediately, wait a min, I had to) due to you being out of time to reattempt this.

Fluffy Cupcake

Why do you guys attempt to endure this stuff? :P

Because we have no life.

How else are we suppose to figure out who is the greatest endurance master? :P

Why do you guys attempt to endure this stuff? :P

BECAUSE WE CAN

~ Errare esse humanere ~ Some Roman poet (they had hordes of them :P)

~ Insanere esse humanere - Me.

~ Quod possum ~ Me again.

calming

*nods*

That's the first time you've submitted a piece of music that I actually like.

BUT THAT NAZGUL MUSIC IS STILL BETTER :P In a way.

EDIT: Xiron, I want to congratulate you. I did this on a Saturday, starting at 8:30 AM. And my brain started crashing by about 9:45.

You did it on a school day. Now suppose you started at 3 PM. That means that you would have been going up until 3 AM listening to this.

*puts green laser on my back* Congratulations! *takes green laser off* :P

I will return.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

You did it on a school day. Now suppose you started at 3 PM. That means that you would have been going up until 3 AM listening to this.

*puts green laser on my back* Congratulations! *takes green laser off* :P

I got home as early as I could possibly manage that day, started around 2 PM with 12 hour goal in mind. I did NOT want to stay up to 3 AM! (I have to get up at 8:30 in the mornings, so yeah...)

Thanks for the congrats and for challenging me. You have my waffle of approval :wffl:

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Sorry to bump this topic, but if anyone was curious...

Here's what happens when you spam play this AND "Tee Vee Here" at the same time:

[ LOUD VOLUME WARNING ]

(I mean, I was expecting it to get loud, but I wasn't expecting one web page to literally kill the other)

• Like 2
  • Suprised 1

4 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

Sorry to bump this topic, but if anyone was curious...

Here's what happens when you spam play this AND "Tee Vee Here" at the same time:

Ben24x7, answering the questions we never knew we didn't want to ask,  and finding answers we never knew we didn't want to know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.