Banana Pananic v1.2.1

Cyrem

Banana Pananic

Banana Pananic is a mini Andriod mobile arcade game released a couple of days ago about... well, punching bananas and downloading files... and what could be better than that?. It was actually based from an insanity chat with Cirevam and Addictgamer... and by the next day, this game was born.

Screenshot:

scr_game.jpg

Currently Avaliable For:

Andriod - Google Play

iOS - Not Yet

In-Browser: Not Yet

Windows - Download

If you do not have access to the Google Play store, you can get the game and install it manually by downloading this file.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback/ideas/videos or reviews on the App stores. As far as casual games go, the stores are flooded and it's quite hard to get games noticed unless you're making the 500th flappy bird clone. So it would be great if you could show the game to a friend or something.

Thanks.

Yes, George does not own furniture and is Mr.Fantastic.

Oh, I've gotta download the update thingy. Still running 1.0. The Banana Gods will not be pleased with my laziness. D8

They are enraged!

---

The next update will have directional swiping, which basically means the bananas will fly in the direction you swipe instead of the default rebound it has now :)

Released an update! Android users will probably be made aware soon enough.

I have also released it for Windows (see first post).

EDIT: Thanks McStudz!!

New update released which will be available in several hours.

Added a statistic page which will now record all your effort and display it. Also made the wireless bar change colour.

I played this and... wow.

NOOOOOO 998 FILES :wimp: SO CLOSE.... :

Some suggestions: Instead of clicking the 'Continue' button (after pausing the game) I think it should be 'click anywhere to continue.' This is because often those pesky bananas got through after I clicked the play button and didn't have enough time to move the cursor back to the bananas.

Is there a Level 4 or do I just suck at this? :P

v1.2.1 Has been released!

As normal, the update to the Google Play Store takes around 4+ hours to appear.

Some suggestions: Instead of clicking the 'Continue' button (after pausing the game) I think it should be 'click anywhere to continue.' This is because often those pesky bananas got through after I clicked the play button and didn't have enough time to move the cursor back to the bananas.

Is there a Level 4 or do I just suck at this? :P

It actually goes up to level 10 (But don't expect to get up to the level any time soon). If you get past level 5 you are doing really well. Also the v1.2.1 update includes a resume delay which will fix that issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Aha, epic! :D That was great fun to play. Any progress on 1.3?

I got loaded down with college work and updates for a web project, I'll re-pick this up again shortly once I get a couple of things done.

Fluffy Cupcake

I never saw the update. By the way the image in the OP is broke.

After seeing the customize option, I had a thought. Can the game have a secret cheat to change the bananas to waffles :wffl: ? :P

[image which says "Most Downloads: 71"]

C'mon Cyrem... you should be good at your own game... l405G.jpg

The Windows download 404s! D:

It's only Version 1.2.something anyway...

Also, the image in the OP is broken.

Fluffy Cupcake

I already said that 2... no 3 posts now ago. Also, Cyrem, don't let them bury my post too far before you get a chance to reply. ;P

By the way the image in the OP is broke.

I think

The Windows download 404s

Maybe

It's broke

:P

Can the game have a secret cheat to change the bananas to waffles

Good Idea :af:

Does anyone have a copy of the windows version lying around? :P

I do, but I'm going to see if can be bothered enough to upload his first. If he isn't, I'll upload it.

This is long overdue, but it is finally uploaded. Some gameplay footage of Banana Pananic from IDK how long ago. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJV-Eue-4o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.