Animted Film Assessment: League of None

McJobless

Hopefully I can update this topic soon with actual proper images.

For now, this is all placeholder, but basically, for my animation assessment, I'm doing a LEGO stop-motion film.

The Alliance of LEGO Rip-Off Products (placeholder) are plotting to take down LEGO and become the kings of the toys. To do so, they've stolen 3 mechs from the LEGO forces, and hired a squad of highly trained, elite warriors to take down LEGO city.

Here's a very, very, VERY rough image taken with my phone, only including the mechs themselves and a few minifigures.

tumblr_n1g3c9d3DN1scckpzo1_500.jpg

The plan is to do a one minute, 24FPS stop-motion. If everything goes well and people like the end product, I may purchase the same equipment my college is currently lending to me, buy more LEGO and turn it into a full film or something.

Let's see what happens next. Wish me luck.

Alright, I couldn't acquire the camera today, so I just took some quick snaps with the iPod. Here's the mechs in closer details.

Defending the LEGO team are the Mechs:

021 - DANGER CLOSE

gallery_389_46_13037.jpg

781 - INFINITY AFFINITY

gallery_389_46_95856.jpg

321 - DESTINY'S GUN

gallery_389_46_124486.jpg

Stolen by the Megablox camp are the AIs:

ARCHANGEL

gallery_389_46_204071.jpg

MEDUSA

gallery_389_46_208116.jpg

THE BEAST

gallery_389_46_128190.jpg

More details later.

• Like 2

It's hard to tell where ARCHANGEL's arm end and his body begins...  I think you went a little overkill...

Maybe I'm being fussy and waffling on, but I like The Beast best. His colour scheme isn't an entire spectrum. :P

I eagerly await progress :P This looks interesting.

The Ace Railgun

I agree with Aide, Archangel's swords are definitely OP, and it feels as though The Beast is a bit underkill on the armor but I like Infinity Affinity and Destiny's gun they both have a very nice design.

I agree with Aide, Archangel's swords are definitely OP, and it feels as though The Beast is a bit underkill on the armor but I like Infinity Affinity and Destiny's gun they both have a very nice design.

The sad thing is that Infinity Affinity and Destiny's Gun are both LEGO designs from the box :(

Archangel is completely meant to be OP. That's his entire character, and a point in the story. The Beast's "armour" is just Bionicle pieces, but story-wise it's justified since they needed to lighten the weight so he could still run while holding the giant turret on his arm.

It's hard to tell where ARCHANGEL's arm end and his body begins... I think you went a little overkill...

Maybe I'm being fussy and waffling on, but I like The Beast best. His colour scheme isn't an entire spectrum. :P

Colour scheme will definitely be tweaked. Probably have to dust a few of the parts too.

Not sure about seeing where the arm and body differ, though. I see the midpoint easily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.