The LEGO movie overhall idea.

Wirza

I was thinking about how I could contribute to this site, and I have an idea :lol:

disclaimer: I know this will probably never get past idea stage, but whatever. I also know we don't yet have the tools to mod all of this in. Remember, this is just an idea. I am not labeling this my overhaul because I think this should be a community thing. This would make it much better, as we would have all aspects done by the best at that certain thing.

To start, textures. I want to have this overhaul as close to the Lego  movie as possible, so lets start at that. Ogel should be president business. Enemies early in the game would be construction workers, and later be robots.

Dash would be Emmet.

TeeVee would be switched with a model of vitruvious(sorry for spelling his name wrong)or before meeting him, a model of president business.

Radia would be wyldstyle.(or the other girl(who is that??))

All I have for texture ideas for now.

cut scenes.Omg, cut scenes.

because the lego movie can not be entirely an alpha team mod, cut scenes would be important. You guys could talk about how you would like them to be put in.

Special action tiles: Because we don't just want cut scenes, these tiles would usually be used in only one  level, but would be important. I don't have much of an idea what to do with these, so tell me some that would be needed.

2 Level ideas:

after vitrivious is done with mission briefing, you are launched in to two of the hardest levels in the game. First, benny must go through a maze of robots. they will be moving, so when you press the play button, it will all depend on luck. once away of the robots, you have action bricks leading up to a special action brick. it is placed in front of the monitor that benny uses to build his spaceship. it triggers the cut scene where benny is told to build his spaceship. after building, it launches, and the scene ends after he says spaceship 3 more times. the next level is even harder. action bricks are now flying up in bricksburg, and enemies are super secret police drop ships. benny is in his spaceship, and you cant stop it with an action brick. jump bricks now make you fly up, and then down after 3 seconds. it then triggers a cut scene ihat is live action.

So, I hope you enjoy my idea. ;P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KtYwWsVKU4

I.... I.... Can we even do any of this? Cutscenes? Both Ogel and TeeVee are Presdent Business? Special item tiles? Is this real life?

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

Have you even tried heavy modding yet natcO? Do you know the limitations of Modding? If I were you i'd be a bit more realistic and just start with custom textures, that at least is relatively easy, and possible.

Again, Idea. I was thinking of this more as a group thing. Who knows, maybe way in the future this will be possible. I just wanted to post it before it slipped my mind. Anyways, I realise this would be better off as a fan game loosely based on alpha team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.