trade_nexus_tower - A TF2 Trade Map

LUModder

My goal is to recreate Nexus Tower in TF2. I will need help from the community for in game pictures of the official Nexus Tower and also (I can do most of them) textures.

1/17/14 - Beginning stages (mainly layout)

7nl3.png

You can find most of the information you need from the LEGO Universe Wiki's article on the tower, and to uncover those textures, go file diving. When file diving, be sure to equip a snorkel and a pair of flippers, in addition to bringing some stinky fish from Farnham Spoon at the Nimbus Station Race Place, and Batman-approved shark repellent.

go file diving

I don't think I have any of the files for Nexus Tower because I've reinstalled the game and I barely have any of the files.

GordonFreeman

I would advise you find someone who still has access to the files (I, however, do not) and do reference-checks to images and gameplay footage so that it's accurate to the LU version. Don't worry about lag issues too much, if even my cruddy computer can run GM_BigCity (and it was a horrible port from GMod) I'm sure most computers could run whatever you come up with :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.