RobExplorien

Tool that allows the user to set powerbrick arches:

gallery_6631_286_30569.png

Combine with FLYSKYHGH cheat for best result.

The name of the tool is what I initially had in mind when writing this application. Test your dexterity by passing all checkpoints on a track, like shown in the image. Ofcourse these arches do not necessarily have to be used as checkpoints. Why not make yourself pretty rainbows.

gallery_6631_286_13413.png

Download with source code: https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r20/

View enclosed readme for more information. Use tool in combination with grappigegovert's Coordinate Viewer.

Spoiler

u7PRYBn.png

Could expand this tool to let users set circles, squares, triangles, who knows what. If tool needs improvement or still have questions, go ahead and give feedback/ask them.

Edited by Slimy Slug
Updated download link, fixed image embeds

Excellent tool Rob, this is great!

We should have another LEGO Racers competition, or perhaps just a thread for people to post in, in which players must pass through all checkpoints on a track in the best time possible.

In the interests of user safety, could I request to see the source code, or that it be included with the download?

(I'm aware I don't provide source code for my tools. This is because C#/.NET projects are easily decompileable, and people that actually want to see source should find no difficulty in this. It's also worth noting that some of my code is open-source on my github. With more hardcore languages like the C++ this appears to be written in, it's near-impossible to decompile, and for that reason I'd like to see some source).

• Like 2

In the interests of user safety, could I request to see the source code, or that it be included with the download?

(I'm aware I don't provide source code for my tools. This is because C#/.NET projects are easily decompileable, and people that actually want to see source should find no difficulty in this. It's also worth noting that some of my code is open-source on my github. With more hardcore languages like the C++ this appears to be written in, it's near-impossible to decompile, and for that reason I'd like to see some source).

Oh, sure. I'll add a document with source code in the download then.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.