Unique Music Everywhere Mod

Fluffy Cupcake

DarkD3filer

Trying to merge this mod with the Devastated Island WRL using the WRL Injector tool but when I put them both in the same folder absolutely nothing happens. Neither are in a write-protected folder and the .bat is in the same folder as the two WRL files.

What am I doing wrong? :(

Fluffy Cupcake

The WRL Injector from Sounds+ mod is not a WRL merger. No existing tool has this functionality. The only way to install this mod with Devastated Island is to use a hex editor.

As stated on the WRL Injector download page:

This program injects:
WrlSB files into Sandy.wrl,
WrlDI files into Dino.wrl,
WrlMa files into Mars.wrl,
WrlAr files into Arctic.wrl,
WrlXa files into Xalax.wrl.

Neither DI or UME mods have such files.

Actually, if I'm recalling correctly, the files in the moosic folder, adding those extensions may make them compatible with the injector, I think.

ReflectedMantis
On 3/14/2018 at 9:59 PM, Xir said:

It worked when still using my blank audio file though right? If that's the case then the game may not have liked the way you formatted the audio file.

crap, it's been almost 2 months since I asked about this and never got notified or anything, I only saw this now because it was in the recent posts area. But yeah, it appears to work. I haven't touched it much since posting that question, and I got a new computer since then, so I might try it on my new computer and see what happens. The thing is, it worked perfectly fine when I just had music for Sandy Bay and Dino Island, but once I added music for Mars, that's when LR2 wouldn't launch. I did everything exactly the same for Mars as I did for the other two, same format, 5-10 minutes long, and as far as I know there's no limit to how large the GTC file can be is there?

I will see what happens with my new computer, as the computer I was using is worse than a pile of crap, once I get a chance anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.