LEGOS IN SPACE TREE (Released now)

lol username

What I don't even

What

You know I felt so awkward when my mum walked into the room, just as a bare-chested guy was staring at me with Spongebob falling in love with a male fruitcake.

• Like 3

ProfessorBrickkeeper

So this is what comes out of jamesster while he is still suffering from the side-effects of drugs after a medical procedure. Or then again, this seems like a normal day on RRU to me.

• Like 2

I made an entire gameplay but my computer's fan is so loud that you can barely hear my voice over it.

'>

Jamesster and I will do a Let's Play over Skype and I'll make sure that's fixed next time.

• Like 3

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Eat my fruitcake. Choke on it.

Wait, was that the thing on the left or was that the thing on the right? The thing on the right didn't taste very good.

I made an entire gameplay but my computer's fan is so loud that you can barely hear my voice over it.

'>

Jamesster and I will do a Let's Play over Skype and I'll make sure that's fixed next time.

Ok, hold it right here.

Meiko, I trusted you.

I gave you pre-release versions of this game for playtesting purposes, trusting that you would adhere to the non-disclosure agreement we never actually agreed to, but I certainly implied in my own mind when I gave you the game.

And you broke it.

You monster.

If nobody can have my game, than nobody can.

I'm done. Legos in Space Tree is canceled. Goodbye.

Eat my fruitcake. Choke on it.

Quisoves Potoo

Pray tell, what is LEGOS IN SPACE TREE? I began to watch the video, but it did not seem very informative. And what, may I ask, is "male frutcake?"

Perhaps I am being very thick, as everyone else seems to know what this is.

Pray tell, what is LEGOS IN SPACE TREE? I began to watch the video, but it did not seem very informative. And what, may I ask, is "male frutcake?"

Allow me to explain the design theory, development process, and public reception of the Legos in Space series through a collection of GIFs:

tumblr_m5ok91Jb1j1qdq5u6.gif

thomas-epic-crash-o.gif

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and

• Like 7

Quisoves Potoo

Allow me to explain the design theory, development process, and public reception of the Legos in Space series through a collection of GIFs:

tumblr_m5ok91Jb1j1qdq5u6.gif

thomas-epic-crash-o.gif

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and

Errhmm...

Well, the medium is the message, so they say, and I think you have made use of the GIF medium fairly well.

I gather that you will next be both writing and teaching how to write Blackwood arcticles a la Edgar Allen Poe?

Just beat this masterpiece. Sadly, my computer was not strong enough and crashed the moment the credits ended. :( This game mixes platforming, racing, top down shooting, scavenger hunting, space travel, and an excellent story to make the perfect game. The controls are intuitive as wasd and arrow keys are used. The player is turned as the mouse moves and the camera tries to allign itself behind the player to give the player the best possible view. The camera is turned at a separate speed to simulate being within the players mind and bringing the surreal feeling of turning into the game. The story was breathtaking and the ending brought about the most of my emotions. This game touched my heart. 10/10

• Like 5

The story was breathtaking and the ending brought about the most of my emotions. This game touched my heart. 10/10

: The truth has been spoken.

• Like 1

Pray tell, what is LEGOS IN SPACE TREE? I began to watch the video, but it did not seem very informative. And what, may I ask, is "male frutcake?"Perhaps I am being very thick, as everyone else seems to know what this is.

Allow me to explain the design theory, development process, and public reception of the Legos in Space series through a collection of GIFs:tumblr_m5ok91Jb1j1qdq5u6.gifthomas-epic-crash-o.gifron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and

All I got out of that was "It has the comedic nonsense of Monty Python, ended up in a train wreck, and was so good, people had to throw out their inferior computers just to play the game.

I love it.

• Like 3

Quisoves Potoo

Having watched Meiko's gameplay video (which I somehow missed) I have come to the conclusion that what Jamesster and he have created is a dream emulator! Brilliant work!

Does it only emulate Lego related dreams?

And if not, can it emulate Finnegan's Wake as well? I believe that Joyce's magnum opus (or so many say) should be compatible with any sort of dream emulator, even if it is ostensibly designed for Lego dreams. In the very least, it would show Thor, I'd imagine.

Once more, congratulations!

Carpe ovem!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.